Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you like the steelers
I do i think they are good
:yesno:
STEELERS, i think.
The bus deserved it and you can't help but like Bill Cowart.
The greatest program of all time!
Steelers Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Steelers are now the team to beat. 5 time Champions. They are the BEST
The Steelers have some BIG shoes to fill with the loss of the Bus next year. I don't like them, but I am a Bengals fan.

:ChairHit: :dump:
"BelfryJustice" Wrote:The Steelers have some BIG shoes to fill with the loss of the Bus next year. I don't like them, but I am a Bengals fan.

:ChairHit: :dump:

Hate them (Steelers)
Apparently they were doing something right this year..

I like em..
"BFritz" Wrote:Hate them (Steelers)

Wow...That's a good way to show your true Bengal colors..
"alfus21" Wrote:Wow...That's a good way to show your true Bengal colors..
Loyalty, protection of the pack- of family:wieghts:
"BFritz" Wrote:Loyalty, protection of the pack- of family:wieghts:

Loyalty is one thing, but being a sore loser is another...
"alfus21" Wrote:Loyalty is one thing, but being a sore loser is another...

It's not being a sore loser because they played dirty and took a cheap that took out our best player:moon:
If it was a cheap shot, there would have been a penalty. Everyone knows the QB is by FAR the most protected player on any football field by the rules and officials. Everyone gets injured from time to time. This was just a very bad time for this to happen to the Bengals.
I don't hate the steelers but I don't like them... I mean you know im a true fan when my team is the titans.
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:I don't hate the steelers but I don't like them... I mean you know im a true fan when my team is the titans.

I used to like them because I always wanted to go play at OSU and Eddie George played for them. Now I basically can't stand anyone besides the Bengals, they were my favorite back then too, but I could tolerate other teams
i dont like the steelers but i think the bus deserved a ring i like the patriots myself along with the bengals!!
The titans are my fav. but I like the bengals as well..... I wanted the steelers to win the superbowl beacuse of the bus and because their in the afc though so I was cheering for the steelers in the end.
"blackcatfan_48" Wrote:i dont like the steelers but i think the bus deserved a ring i like the patriots myself along with the bengals!!

The Patriots are annoying because they're the all-American team and they came up from nowhere. I don't like them because they're too likeable
The Steelers are my favorite team
if u go back and wath film from the steelers/bengals game ull see that a bengals guy pushed the steelers guy into him
"scfanforlife52" Wrote:if u go back and wath film from the steelers/bengals game ull see that a bengals guy pushed the steelers guy into him

But the Steelers guy dropped and went for Palmer's knees
Palmer was not intentionally injured... if you had watched or read anything about the situation you should know that.
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Palmer was not intentionally injured... if you had watched or read anything about the situation you should know that.
EXACTLY
"BFritz" Wrote:Hate them (Steelers)

Big Grin I love it. I'm a Bengals fan and they are really big rivals so I don't like them.
I hate them, i have always hated them.

And if any steeler fan can tell me why they have an emblem on one side of their helmet I would love to know.

Was old man Rooney to tight to put it on both sides
[quote author=Doc Holliday link=topic=19049.msg210969#msg210969 date=1142314205]
I hate them, i have always hated them.

And if any steeler fan can tell me why they have an emblem on one side of their helmet I would love to know.

Was old man Rooney to tight to put it on both sides
[/quote]

Probly so a player can start looking at them and wondering the same thing while one of their teammates takes out the Bengal's player's legs and goes for the knees
yep
Well im a big Browns fan so wat do u think...lol
NO!!!
I hate the steelers im a Dallas kind of guy all the way.