Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Football
Looks like these guys are in some deep stuff. This could be a death penalty but who knows?
HawksRule Wrote:Looks like these guys are in some deep stuff. This could be a death penalty but who knows?

Theres already been A LOT of stuf proven and other players that have collaborated with all of these accusations and there has been a lot of bad stuff going on.
Honestly with as much crap as theyve done with the alcohol, prostitutes, and vacations, i think 5 year probation minumum no bowls. 250,000 fine.
If this was the 80's and 90's, it would have made sense that the Canes were busted for this stuff. For the period that the Canes have been accused, they sucked! So it obviously didn't do anything to motivate the players!!!!
Stardust Wrote:If this was the 80's and 90's, it would have made sense that the Canes were busted for this stuff. For the period that the Canes have been accused, they sucked! So it obviously didn't do anything to motivate the players!!!!

Imagine the shenanigans going on in the winning days.
The Miami Hurricane Recruiting coordinator, Clint Hurtt, is now the Recruiting Coordinator at Louisville University... Go figure, that's why all of the Miami recruits decommitted from Miami and came to Louisville with Hurtt...Now, the NCAA has told Louisville that they are going to need to talk with Coach Hurtt about the allegations, not to mention his name being on a check that was made out to Coach Hurtt...
here is a link talking about it. http://sports.yahoo.com/investigations/n...ene_081711
I'm actually a fan of the Canes. I can't wait til College Football get's here
I kind of like the Canes. This isn't very surprising since Miami is one of the five larget cities in the country. There is plenty to do there. Hopefully, they won't get the Death Penalty.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Imagine the shenanigans going on in the winning days.

Exactly! :lmao:
If Kentucky basketball didnt get the death penalty in basketball after the '88-'89 season, I think the 'Canes will be alright. I do believe they will receive a harsh penalty, but no death penalty. However, after all of this is over, they should send SMU a Christmas card and a thank you note.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The allegations of Miami are worse then UK, SMU, USC and OSU all put together!
I would not be surprised to see the death penalty.
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm actually a fan of the Canes. I can't wait til College Football get's here

Well the Canes' future doesn't look to good!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I do wonder what the ncaa will do on this one. My money is on a probation and fine. I just don't see the death penalty in football. not after SMU.
Yeah the allegations are bad, but they will not get the death penalty. No way. I would guarantee it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No death penalty here... This is bad for the Canes but it all stems from one guy. SMU was warned for two to three years it was gonna be bad if they didnt shape up, they failed and then the NCAA gave them the deth penalty. While bad, the Canes situation is different. However if USC got 2 years over ONE player than Im betting on at least a 5 year bowl ban, maybe more. Plus the cash fine, and loss of players.