Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 2 Johnson Central 0
Letcher Central wins their second match of the season, 25-9 and 25-23 to go 2-0 on the season.
LCC wins first set easy. JCHS leads the entire second set and is up 23-18. Sierra Dixon serves LCC back into match and the victory.
Sounds like JCHS was plucky in the second set. As I said, attacking is really a vulnerability of theirs right now.
They never moved really well in first set. Must have been the trip from Paintsville. Second set they passed the ball much better.
UKisN1 Wrote:They never moved really well in first set. Must have been the trip from Paintsville. Second set they passed the ball much better.
I don't know about that. They were the same way at Allen Central, very sluggish. It's just my opinion, but I don't think they are anywhere near as athletic as they've been in the past. It's not a knock on the girls personally, it's just an observation. I don't know if it is conditioning or what. I know the Pikeville girls do out of season conditioning and weight training (light weights, high reps for stamina, etc.), and I think it shows.
Congrats Lady Cougars! Keep it going.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Congrats Lady Cougars