4. Covington Catholic 54
5. Beechwood 53
6. Newport Central Catholic 44
7. Simon Kenton 35
8. Boone County 32
9. Conner 28
10. Campbell County 20
Others: Holy Cross 11; Cooper 7; Holmes 4; Scott 1
I can agree with this. There are tremendous question marks about every team on the list. I do think the Birds are the cream of the lot with everyone else a distant 2nd.

Ryle's success will solely be on Elliott's shoulders. He goes down, then the team will struggle. The same can be said about NCC and Hightchew.

Other than the hype that Zeke has gotten, I really don't know enough about Dixie to truly compare them to the rest.

Campbell County is replacing virtually every position on both sides of the ball and has a new coach to boot.

Simon Kenton and Cooper lost a great deal with Senior leadership, so it's hard to say what they have in experience coming back.

Beechwood will continue to not have any competition in "A" in NKY.
The sleeper in NKY is Campbell County. I think they will finish second in their district. Ryle and SK battling for third/fourth with Dixie being number one.

Ryle has no offense/defense line and I think they are down to 50 players on thier roster.
Watch out for Holy Cross this year
IAM22 Wrote:The sleeper in NKY is Campbell County. I think they will finish second in their district. Ryle and SK battling for third/fourth with Dixie being number one.

Campbell County has been sleeping too long for me to look at a statement claiming that they're on the doorstep with anything but a jaded eye. They need to win something, just once. Until then, it's the same season, over and over again. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Camel fan and I've been waiting for years for the ship to come in. At this point I just have limited faith in the whole football atmosphere out there.