Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Struggling Teams in the 14th
Does the teams that has struggled this season or with a bad record have a chance to make region such as Cordia,Kcc,Wolfe,Jenkins,and Powell or Buckhorn that hasnt been so bad this season
IMO Buckhorn could easily make the region they have a good inside and outside game....zach gay is probably one of the best down lowe players i've seen....just keep working hard and you all can make regions if you all set your mind to it
i do agree buckhorn does have a good team and zach gay is a great player but they have to beat either Perry Central ,Leslie, or Hazard to make it so do u still think easily?
i think riverside christian because they can work the ball around well and they set wide open shots and their defense is killer
blackcat05-06 are u serious riverside????
stupid post!
Hazard is just 11-9 and have lost 2 of their last 3. They did win 4 in a roll at one time during their easy games and a game with some questionable calls against Leslie.
Hazard WILL NOT beat P.C.C.! IN AL WE TRUST!
I seriously hope that whoever thinks Riverside has a chance is joking. There's no way possible for Riverside. Owsley is struggling, however I don't think they can win. No matter how much I want them to it would take a complete miracle for them to win Sad
Watch out for jenkins.
If the games were 24 minutes long, Jenkins would win the region, lol.......but I still think JBS, Buckhorn and KCC are your big sleepers
I agree with the Jenkins thing, about them only being able to play a good half of a game or so but i think you will still have to watch out for them, could be a very dangerous team if they get to playing a full game by tourney time.
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:If the games were 24 minutes long, Jenkins would win the region, lol.......but I still think JBS, Buckhorn and KCC are your big sleepers
Do not forget about Jackson City and Lee County, this region is evenly matched from top to bottom and any team can win it, I cannot wait to watch the Regional tournament because of the excitement level due to the fact that anyone can win! I look for Leslie and Hazard to be in the finals and the Eagles winning the region, but there will be a lot of close games in the district and regional tournaments.
I heard that Owsley was having trouble. That team has to good of a talent to be having trouble. I've seen most of there games and they haven't been clicking lately. But its not to late.
Jenkins will be ready by tourney time. The 53rd is wide open!!!!! I also think Buckhorn has a shot in the region. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS!!!!
All according to which teams want to show up.
i think kcc has a shot.....they have prove that they can play and them teams better watch out these boys they play with heart.....GO PATS>>>>>>:mad: