Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basketball for upcoming season
Attention all basketball coaches in all grades (school teams as well as travel teams):

Hoops marketing is a new group that is being started to promote mountain and eastern ky athletes in their respective sports. This year we are scheduling tournaments for teams to participate in with different formats. The first tournament scheduled is set tentatively for september 10th. This will be a two-game guaranteed format all played on the same day (much like a panorama event). This will be for 8th grade girls teams and we will be taking 8 teams to participate in this event. Later on in the month we will be doing the same for 7th grade girls. We hope to select all-star teams and aau teams from the teams that participate throughout the year to help promote the tremendous athletes that the mountains and eastern ky have. Hoops marketing is not affiliated with any school so all teams are welcome to participate from any area. If anyone is interested in participating in these tournaments throughout the year please pm me and leave me your name and phone number so hoop marketing can reach you about participating in the different events. The tournament events will be played in corbin and possibly london. Looking forward to hearing from different coaches or parents that may be able to put me in contact with respective school coaches......good luck to all teams this year in having a safe and fantastic season.
Virgie Middle School girls and boys both will be willing to play.
Great......if you can send me coaches names and numbers or some contact person i will be in touch very soon with more details about the tournaments. Thanks for your interest.
[color="blue"]Betsy Layne middle school boys are interested.

Coach mike howard
[email]scb_mike1@hotmail.com[/email][/color]
Fox Creek Christian boys would be interested.

[email]danny.vernon@ky.gov[/email]
Dorton would be interested.

Randy Davis
[email=randy.davis@pike.kyschools.us]randy.davis@pike.kyschools.us[/email]
606-637-6458
Jackson City Boys would be interested...

[email]walter.thompson@jacksonind.kyschools.us[/email]
ttt
Lonnie Rowe/Virgie Middle School
[email]lonnie.rowe@pike.kyschools.us[/email]
606-639-0063
Stumbo Lady Mustangs might be interested. [email]terri.daniels@floyd.kyschools.us[/email]
What do you have coming up for 6th grade boys?