Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sf raiders better or worse?
just wondering if the lady raiders r getting better or worse. imo i think they r getting worse becouse they have lost their heart for the game. also they have lost a good player from the team a few weeks ago. but in ur opion what do u think.
What player did they lose a couple weeks ago?
They are droping down like crazy on a few years there either gonna be good or there is't gonna be a team just my opinion..........
they lost vanessa skeens the point guard.
They will be at the top of the region in a couple years. I think they all should know that as long as they play together they will be ok.
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:They will be at the top of the region in a couple years. I think they all should know that as long as they play together they will be ok.
i agree but imo i think that if the girls have already lost their heart for the game then what will they be like in a few years will they still have the thrive to win.
Let's see:03-04, 13 win's, 17 loses, should have done better with the amount of skill on the team
04-05, 9 win's, 16 loses, could have done better with the amount of ability on the team
05-06, currently 1 win, 16 loses, the only win was at the beginging of the season
So you tell me?:beg: :help: :flame: :dump: :coach:
Lack of teaching.
"spectator4bball" Wrote:Let's see:03-04, 13 win's, 17 loses, should have done better with the amount of skill on the team
04-05, 9 win's, 16 loses, could have done better with the amount of ability on the team
05-06, currently 1 win, 16 loses, the only win was at the beginging of the season
Lack of teaching.
i agree 100% on the lack of teaching
i dont think that they can gte any worse
"sf_football" Wrote:i dont think that they can gte any worse

Have the same coach next season. :oo: Tongueuke:
"spectator4bball" Wrote:Let's see:03-04, 13 win's, 17 loses, should have done better with the amount of skill on the team
Lack of teaching.

they have always been out of heart but as far as the bad coaching goes t.isaac is da bad coach they done a whole lot better against BL the other nite when he wasnt there...they juss give up to easy
lady raiders had a great game tonight against allen central they almost won but at the end they had too many turnovers and only lost by 6.
Skeens did the same thing as in the past quit.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Skeens did the same thing as in the past quit.
what do u mean the same thing?????
I was told that she started paracticing with team a quit last season as well
is that true?
yea but she didnt want to quit her dad made her. this year she quit b/c she first lost her starting position then she just got fed up with all the losing and no winning.... but i still dont think it is a good excuse b/c u cant win them all and she was a good ball player, the only reason she lost her starting spot was that she missed practice.