Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous Oxymorons.....
Jumbo Shrimp

Clean Coal

Kentucky Football

:lmao:
Buddy, your a through and through WV fan.

Poor guy!!!! haha

Oh yeah, aren't you all the ones who are on a 2 year probation?
Yeah, I guess WVU is new at this probation thing. UK has had plenty of experence over the last 50+ years in both football and basketball.
^And we've hung more banners in the past 50 years as well. So I guess we get the best of everything.
MisterPerfect Wrote:^And we've hung more banners in the past 50 years as well. So I guess we get the best of everything.

We are talking about UK football here NOT basketball. UK has not won an outright SEC title in over 60 years. Your last New Years Day bowl game came in 99. Winning Banjo Bowls and Liberty Bowls do not measure success. I guess it is easy to go to bowl games like that when your OOC schedule includes Loserville and 3 "sisters of the poor." That just means you have to win just 2 conference games to be bowl eligible. If UK took football as serious as basketball, you would have ran Brooks off after two years like you did Billy Clyde.
Brooks has done alot more for our program than alot of other guys. His performance far exceeded our expectations.
We have a national championship lol. You have nothing except a few big least titles. And I dont think kentucky almost got beat by Marshall. Good luck buddy you guys will need it.
First of all is WVU's non conference schedule really tough? Secondly, when WVU plays in a conference that wins the national championship every year, come back and talk about scheduling.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Jumbo Shrimp

Clean Coal

Kentucky Football

:lmao:

and West Virginia education :Thumbs:
toussaints Wrote:and west virginia education :thumbs:

ouch!
LWC Wrote:ouch!

i know, that was cold
toussaints Wrote:and West Virginia education :Thumbs:

Was about to post this. lol
Here's another oxymoron
West Virginia Denist
West Virginia Marriage and a brother and his sister attending.
You all are harsh! lol
What do you call 32 women in West Virginia....
A FULL SET OF TEETH

What do a tornado and a divorce in West Virginia have in common??...
SOMEONE ALWAYS LOSES A TRAILER

Why aren't there drive by shootings in West Virginia??...
BECAUSE THE CARS ARE ON BLOCKS AND THE HOUSES ARE ON WHEELS
vundy33 Wrote:Brooks has done alot more for our program than alot of other guys. His performance far exceeded our expectations.

Yeah, Banjo Bowls, Mempiss Bowls, and BS Bowls in Birmingham. You have not won an outright SEC title in over 60 years.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Yeah, Banjo Bowls, Mempiss Bowls, and BS Bowls in Birmingham. You have not won an outright SEC title in over 60 years.

And who usually wins the National Title? A SEC team. We play in the toughest conference in college football!

Marshall
Norfolk State
Maryland
LSU
Bowling Green
Connecticut
Syracuse
Rutgers
Louisville
Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
USF

^^What a tough schedule!!!!!!!!
MisterPerfect Wrote:And who usually wins the National Title? A SEC team. We play in the toughest conference in college football!

Marshall
Norfolk State
Maryland
LSU
Bowling Green
Connecticut
Syracuse
Rutgers
Louisville
Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
USF

^^What a tough schedule!!!!!!!!

In Morgantown, we EXPECT to win the conference and play in a BCS bowl. In Lexington, it is just a far flung dream to actually play in a bowl that is worth a damn. All UK has to do to be bowl eligible is beat Louisville and the three "sisters of the poor" in OOC play. Then, win 2 SEC games out of 8. I am tired of hearing UK's piss poor "we play in the SEC" excuse.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:In Morgantown, we EXPECT to win the conference and play in a BCS bowl. In Lexington, it is just a far flung dream to actually play in a bowl that is worth a damn. All UK has to do to be bowl eligible is beat Louisville and the three "sisters of the poor" in OOC play. Then, win 2 SEC games out of 8. I am tired of hearing UK's piss poor "we play in the SEC" excuse.

That's a legit excuse. What's yours?
So Curt Henning, you would rather go 6-6 and 2-6 in the SEC and play in a worthless bowl game because you are in the SEC than win an outright conference title and go to a BCS bowl like WVU can and EXPECTS to???? You are almost as delusional as the Marshall fans I try to smack some sense into each and every day on their board.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:So Curt Henning, you would rather go 6-6 and 2-6 in the SEC and play in a worthless bowl game because you are in the SEC than win an outright conference title and go to a BCS bowl like WVU can and EXPECTS to???? You are almost as delusional as the Marshall fans I try to smack some sense into each and every day on their board.

Correct. I've lived my life saying you gotta beat the best to be the best. So taking my lumps from the best conference in football. I'll take. And I'm sure most UK fans feel the same. I love competing in a tough conference!!
I thought an Oxymoron was a person from West Virginia addicted to Oxycontin.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Correct. I've lived my life saying you gotta beat the best to be the best. So taking my lumps from the best conference in football. I'll take. And I'm sure most UK fans feel the same. I love competing in a tough conference!!

Yeap the big east is pathetic and he knows it. I love being in the sec.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I thought an Oxymoron was a person from West Virginia addicted to Oxycontin.

Bravo. Very clever. :Clap:
Dang.. daneer took some hits up the thread.
Funny stuff though.
Q. What is the West Virginia state flower?

A. The satallite dish!

Q. Why do birds fly upside down through West Virginia?

A. There's nothing worth pooping on!
What's funniest, is he started this thread to make fun of Kentucky. But it backfired. What do you expect on a UK site? lol

But I got a lot of respect for neer for taking these lumps and still fighting for his team.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Correct. I've lived my life saying you gotta beat the best to be the best. So taking my lumps from the best conference in football. I'll take. And I'm sure most UK fans feel the same. I love competing in a tough conference!!

I appreciate the kudos for standing up for my Mountaineers. As for your comment, I know how you feel for being a combined 0-51 vs Florida and Tennessee. WVU went from 1955 until 1984 before we FINALLY beat Penn State.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I appreciate the kudos for standing up for my Mountaineers. As for your comment, I know how you feel for being a combined 0-51 vs Florida and Tennessee. WVU went from 1955 until 1984 before we FINALLY beat Penn State.

It's just that hope of beating Florida in a game and winning the SEC is what keeps me going. lol