Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the 14th Tourney?
Where are the 14th Region and the Disticts held at?
14th Regional Tourney is at Knott Central
55th District Tourney is at Breathitt County
56th District Tourney is at Lee County
53rd ??????????????????
54th ??????????????????:help:
I think that Knott Central's District is held at Knott Central.
i think the 54th is at hazard
I love Knott Central's gym!!!
"Roundleather24" Wrote:14th Regional Tourney is at Knott Central
55th District Tourney is at Breathitt County
56th District Tourney is at Lee County
53rd ??????????????????
54th ??????????????????
The 53rd is at Knott Central too. I don't know about the 54th
54th at HAZARD
"wildman_06" Wrote:I love Knott Central's gym!!!
It's a great facility, seats 5,000, best in the region in that area......but be prepared for a LONG wait to leave the parking area. They have one exit and it's a log jam getting out, especially after the semifinals. It can take up to two hours or longer sometimes. I've seen a lot of cussing and horn blowing in the past:help: :insane: :beerwez:
"DOC" Wrote:It's a great facility, seats 5,000, best in the region in that area......but be prepared for a LONG wait to leave the parking area. They have one exit and it's a log jam getting out, especially after the semifinals. It can take up to two hours or longer sometimes. I've seen a lot of cussing and horn blowing in the past:help: :insane: :beerwez:
Get there early enough and park at the Hindman Promart Parking lot....or along the sides of the road.....also there should be police officers there to direct traffic, let me stress SHOULD. There is plenty of parking but it is congested and is a bit stressful getting out of the games, so be smart and park where you can get out easily and not get blocked in.