Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did David forfeit to Phelps?
I seen the scores on a row on WYMT and wonder if anybody knows why?
what do u mean why david forfeit to phelps
"brokencard" Wrote:I seen the scores on a row on WYMT and wonder if anybody knows why?
Probly so they would't have to loose again.....
david don't care to lose their used to it by now....
I know somebody on here knows why David didn't play Phelps...So spill the beans..
to be honest idk an i play for them....i think it was because our coach had a murder trial or something and couldn't be there but im not for sure i may be wrong
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:to be honest idk an i play for them....i think it was because our coach had a murder trial or something and couldn't be there but im not for sure i may be wrong

Your coach is being tried for murder? :eek:

j/k...
lol
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:lol
I don't see the humor in that........
Coach Ned Pillerdorf is a well known attorney that takes tough cases, I think the kid thought everyone knew that....
Yea, when I saw that title I was betting that something just came up that the coach couldn't be there or transportation didn't allow them to play. Those kids give their all on the court night after night. They try hard and play for love of the game. I can honestly say that I couldn't see another team doing what those boys do.
"OU_Bruiser" Wrote:I don't see the humor in that........

:beer: Lighten up :thumb:
"alfus21" Wrote::beer: Lighten up :thumb:
Sorry about that man i thought he was being charged for murder.....
"OU_Bruiser" Wrote:Sorry about that man i thought he was being charged for murder.....

Smile That's understandable then...
"alfus21" Wrote:Smile That's understandable then...
Thanks for understanding.......
Thanks for the answer to my question.I could see why they did not play.If the coach was busy preparing for a murder case he could not be in both places at the same time.I think David takes alot of abuse for their effort they put forth.It's great that they are giving the kids a chance to participate with everybody else.I think if they stick with it things will turn out ok.They may never go to the sweet 16 but then again you never know what might happen in the future!!!:thumb:
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:to be honest idk an i play for them....i think it was because our coach had a murder trial or something and couldn't be there but im not for sure i may be wrong
LOL, I know their coach is a lawyer. But I have to say this, if a coach WAS being tried for murder, do you think the refs would T him up anyways??
"alfus21" Wrote:I know somebody on here knows why David didn't play Phelps...So spill the beans..
Shine Down is an awsome band (love their version of simple man) they could probley give Phelps a better game than the David school lol:Guitar01:
I don't think it was significant.
whats shine down got ne thing to do with this thread thats stupid.....i know everyone thinks the david school sucks and all this but if u ever come an watch one of their games you would see that we have a few players with some talent im not sayin names but just come to our games everyone who thinks the david school players suck
"Golden Toothpick" Wrote:Shine Down is an awsome band (love their version of simple man) they could probley give Phelps a better game than the David school lol:Guitar01:

:rock: