Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jchs 2011
what teams do they play
perry central vs jchs which team wins
Schedule as I recall it, as last I heard (not in date order but the teams should be right):

Heath (Paducah)
Perry Central
Clay County (at bowl game)
St. Thomas More (Canada)
Logan (WV)
Belfry

DISTRICT
Boyd County
Greenup County
Ashland
Rowan County
Diogenes Wrote:Schedule as I recall it, as last I heard (not in date order but the teams should be right):

Heath (Paducah)
Perry Central
Clay County (at bowl game)
St. Thomas More (Canada)
Logan (WV)
Belfry

DISTRICT
Boyd County
Greenup County
Ashland
Rowan County

why would they play Heath all the way across the state,and there not any good,and the beat Logan easy to..
cuppett777 Wrote:why would they play Heath all the way across the state,and there not any good,and the beat Logan easy to..

Given the amount of trouble we had scheduling a 10th game, we're lucky to have it. Is week zero.

I hope they turn out to be beatable. Don't want to break in a whole new backfield against somebody tough and lose the season before it ever really starts. Going to be new QB, new FB, new linemen. This offense will struggle early before it learns to hit on all cylinders.

Also, I believe it's a home game. Which is much better than the alternative.
cuppett777 Wrote:why would they play Heath all the way across the state,and there not any good,and the beat Logan easy to..

Don't you think Belfry would play Heath given the shape they're in trying to find a
10th game.
Don Carlo Wrote:Don't you think Belfry would play Heath given the shape they're in trying to find a
10th game.

idk, i am telling you that Health is bad, they would have better competion aginst anybody in Belfry area..
Aug 20, 10 Webster County home 14 - 22 (L) Click
Sep 3, 10 Ballard Memorial away 12 - 37 (L) no
Sep 10, 10 Jo Byrns, TN away 0 - 37 (L) no
Sep 17, 10 Calloway County home 28 - 35 (L) no
Sep 24, 10 Reidland away 12 - 28 (L) no
Oct 1, 10 Union County home 0 - 49 (L) no
Oct 8, 10 Caldwell County home 27 - 56 (L) no
Oct 15, 10 Trigg County home 20 - 27 (L) no
Oct 22, 10 Murray away 0 - 49 (L) no
Oct 29, 10 Lone Oak away 18 - 70 (L) no
thats from last year, now you tell me..
cuppett777 Wrote:idk, i am telling you that Health is bad, they would have better competion aginst anybody in Belfry area..

But those teams have to agree to play us first. That seems to be the problem these days.
cuppett777 Wrote:idk, i am telling you that Health is bad, they would have better competion aginst anybody in Belfry area..

Johnson Central is playing a team like Heath for the same reason your pirates use to play teams like Phelps,Johns Creek, and East Carter back in the day. They not only needed a 10th game, but they also needed a home game. With the type of juggernauts that's played in the Pike County Bowl for the past couple of seasons I'm shocked that Heath wasn't invited to play.
Coach Booth Wrote:Johnson Central is playing a team like Heath for the same reason your pirates use to play teams like Phelps,Johns Creek, and East Carter back in the day. They not only needed a 10th game, but they also needed a home game. With the type of juggernauts that's played in the Pike County Bowl for the past couple of seasons I'm shocked that Heath wasn't invited to play.

i hear you on the juggernauts in the pcb, thats not Belfry fault,all i was saying is that there probally worse than a Phelps, just figured you could got a little better team closer...
:please: i say jchs would play any of the local teams if they would play p-burg was offerd large amount of money to play the game never happend. so how would u play,
:please: i say jchs would play any of the local teams if they would play p-burg was offerd large amount of money to play the game never happend. so hoo would u play,
what's there schedule in date?
:devilflam jchs jj jude has a big season, egles will be young but talented
Who will end up being the QB for JC this year?
I heard that they hired some new coaches that will contribute to the team
Haven't heard of any new coaches.