Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonburg Fans
If anyone would like to see the 1993 Pburg vs Mayfield state title game we have it online under media center then old games. That has got to be the greatest Pburg team of all time. Also have a few other old title games as well as this years and last years title games and a few other games from back in the day

http://www.mayfieldcardinals.net/
My older brother started MLB for that team lol
Great Job guys. A tradition that in Class A that is something to be proud of.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Thanks for the post Mayfield Cardinal. Even knowing the out come of the game it still looked like Prestonsburg was gonna win LOL....
Does anyone know where I could find a copy of the Pburg-Danville game from that same year? One of the best ky high school football games ever, IMO.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Thanks for the post Mayfield Cardinal. Even knowing the out come of the game it still looked like Prestonsburg was gonna win LOL....

Icant really argue with ya on that one, Pburg had a hell of a team that year as did Danville
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Icant really argue with ya on that one, Pburg had a hell of a team that year as did Danville

To this day I hear about the game vs Danville at least once every two months. Larry had a really good game against them, (or at least he says, I was to young to remember) But from what I hear him say Danville was the best bunch of athletes he had seen at that point in his career.