Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Jobs
Lets say you were going to be a coach in college football what would be some or your dream jobs???

Dream Jobs
Notre Dame
Alabama - Gotta be a SEC team
Kentucky - Gotta love the UK fans
Miami (The U)
Penn State
Dream Jobs

Kentucky
Oregon
Notre Dame
Florida
Tennessee
Miami (FL)
Texas
KENTUCKY.
Georgia
Alabama
LSU
Notre Dame
Penn State
Wisconsin
Michigan
Washington
Nebraska
Miami
FSU
ND
Penn St.
No particular order:

Penn State
Ohio State
Alabama
LSU
Michigan
Kentucky
MisterPerfect Wrote:No particular order:

Penn State
Ohio State
Alabama
LSU
Michigan
Kentucky

I was hoping not to see any Ohio State, USC, or Tennessee....
ekff Wrote:I was hoping not to see any Ohio State, USC, or Tennessee....

Welp, sorry. lol
Notre Dame or Kentucky
Why in the world are people putting UK? Lmbo. Little history, little respect, and no national prestige. I love UK football, watch every painful game, but cmon.

Notre Dame
Alabama
Florida
Miami (The U)
Nebraska
Michigan (With the right coach, Michigan is a sleeping giant)
Texas
Oklahoma
LSU

When OSU, USC, and Tenn get off probation, they'll be on this list again.
Aslan Wrote:Why in the world are people putting UK? Lmbo. Little history, little respect, and no national prestige. I love UK football, watch every painful game, but cmon.

Notre Dame
Alabama
Florida
Miami (The U)
Nebraska
Michigan (With the right coach, Michigan is a sleeping giant)
Texas
Oklahoma
LSU

When OSU, USC, and Tenn get off probation, they'll be on this list again.
You can lead your team to the Toilet Bowl with six victories playing a bunch of cupcakes the fans will love you.
Any SEC school.
Jarons Wrote:You can lead your team to the Toilet Bowl with six victories playing a bunch of cupcakes the fans will love you.

:Thumbs:
Man, I just don't get some people on here. I mean it's okay to love your team, but there is a fine line between being logical and illogical.
UK has little history of success and don't compete for a conference title year in and year out. They barely make a bowl game(toilet bowl) every year and before a couple of years ago UK didn't even get that. I love UK football, but it's no coach's dream job.
Aslan Wrote:Vanderbilt?
Kentucky?
Ole Miss?
South Carolina?
Miss St?
Tenn and Georgia aren't even dream jobs anymore.

Yup, those would be my dream jobs. Coaching in the SEC against the best talent in the nation every saturday, that is what I'd want. If I had to pick one school that wasnt in the SEC, it would be Michigan.
Florida St.
Washington
UK
Pitt
Texas
Cal
Ohio State
Notre Dame
Michigan
USC
Texas
Florida
LSU
Alabama
Oklahoma
Dream Jobs:
Penn State- gotta wait 15 more years til JoePA leaves though
Virginia Tech- BCS conference, great fanbase, alot of tradition, alittle press
Oregon- Nike
Northwestern- great academics, very disciplined, Chicago
Cincinnati, Louisville, Pittsburgh- great area to recruit in, not alot of pressure to be successful right away
Kentucky State- alma mater
There is only two teams I'd rather coach. Both have great traditions and plenty of national championships between them.

Notre Dame
Alabama
USC
ND
tOSU
Alabama
Michigan
Nebraska
Florida
FSU
Penn St.
Texas
Oklahoma
MVP2 Wrote:Yup, those would be my dream jobs. Coaching in the SEC against the best talent in the nation every saturday, that is what I'd want. If I had to pick one school that wasnt in the SEC, it would be Michigan.

You know an up and coming coach wouldn't have UK, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, South Carolina, or Miss St listed as a dream job unless they had some kind of connection to those schools.
^

Of Couse not. Its a bussiness. Schools like UK, Vandy, and Miss St isnt going to paid football coaches money like ND, USC, Oklahoma.The question being asked is what are your dream jobs, I named mine. Going to schools like Miami (FL), ND, USC, and Oklahoma, it is a lot easier to recruit players there every year, those schools are always getting 5 star players. I like to take on the challenge by going to UK, Vandy, or Miss St.

Dont get me wrong. If I were into coaching, I'd love to coach at any of those big schools and make millions. I wouldnt turn them down.Just something bout the SEC, I just enjoy SEC football. Love to coach in that environment every weekend.

This order.

Kentucky
Tennessee
Alabama
LSU
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
Auburn
Arkansas
Miss St
Ole Miss
Vanderbilt.
If this is college football, then I'd take Florida. Recruiting is easy, weather is excellent, school fully supports the program and the salary is in the top five always.
Florida
Texas
V-Tech
ND
Michigan
LSU
For me;
1. Bama (shocker, huh?)
2. Nebraska
3. Penn State
4. Georgia
5. Michigan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have one dream job and that is KENTUCKY. And I can guarantee there would be black jerseys.