Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 NBA Draft
Post Trades, Draft Picks/Selections and Results here.

Sportscenter just asked a question: Who is the best player in the draft?

Derrick Williams
Brandon Knight
Enes Kanter
Kemba Walker
Kyrie Irving

Results:

Derrick Williams - 40%
Kemba Walker - 27%
Kyrie Irving - 15%
Brandon Knight - 4%
Enes Kanter - 2%
By what I saw last season, I would say Derrick Williams is the best in the draft RIGHT NOW!! Not to say what they do in the future.
I would say...

1- Derrick Williams
2- Kanter Enes

Knight, Irving, Walker --- all about equal in my book but good players.
ekff Wrote:I would say...

1- Derrick Williams
2- Kanter Enes

Knight, Irving, Walker --- all about equal in my book but good players.

I agree with this. Irving played a total of 11 games last year and I don't see how a team could risk so much with seeing him play in minimal games. Kanter on another hand, played professional ball since he was 14 so I think he actually has more experience then Irving. But what I do I know, the draft experts are experts for a reason I suppose. :eyeroll:
Wildcats11 Wrote:I agree with this. Irving played a total of 11 games last year and I don't see how a team could risk so much with seeing him play in minimal games. Kanter on another hand, played professional ball since he was 14 so I think he actually has more experience then Irving. But what I do I know, the draft experts are experts for a reason I suppose. :eyeroll:

Yeah, But they do have mistakes sometimes... That's why we have "Busts, and Steals!"
ekff Wrote:Yeah, But they do have mistakes sometimes... That's why we have "Busts, and Steals!"

The part about the experts had a little sarcasm behind it.. :biggrin:
Trade: Source confirms 3-way deal: Kings get John Salmons & No. 10 pick, Milwaukee gets Beno Udrih, Steven Jackson and Charlotte's No. 19, Bobcats get Kings' No. 7 and Corey Maggette.
The way it is shaking out, Knight will prolly end up in Toronto. I was really hoping none of our boys would go there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Aslan Wrote:Trade: Source confirms 3-way deal: Kings get John Salmons & No. 10 pick, Milwaukee gets Beno Udrih, Steven Jackson and Charlotte's No. 19, Bobcats get Kings' No. 7 and Corey Maggette.

If they were going to take Jimmer anyway, I like it. I wish the deal about Tony Parker would have happened but pick up another veteran and only move down three spots, not bad.
I just seen where the Draft is taking play in Newark, NJ. what happened to it being held at Madison Square Garden in New York City?
1) Cleveland - Kyrie Irving Duke
2) Minnesota - Derrick Williams Arizona
3) Utah - Enes Kanter Turkey/Kentucky
Enes says he's dedicating his Rookie season to the Kentucky Fans, There Special and Kentucky is just Amazing
4) Cleveland - Tristan Thompson Texas
5) Toronto - Jonas Valanciunas Lithuania
6) Washington - Jan Vesely Czech Republic
they call Jan Vesely the European Blake Griffin
7) Sacramento (for Charlotte) - Bismack Biyombo Congo

This Pick is going to CHARLOTTE
4 International Players Selected in the First 7 Picks. NBA Record
8) Detroit - Brandon Knight Kentucky
Knight sure doesn't look too happy
9) Charlotte - Kemba Walker UCONN
Here comes my Kings selection. It will probably be Jimmer. They LOVE him!
10) Milwaukee (For Sacramento) - Jimmer Fredette BYU

This is pick is going to the Kings
11) Golden State - Klay Thompson Washington State
12) Utah - Alec Burks Colorado
13) Phoenix - Markieff Morris Kansas
14) Houston - Marcus Morris Kansas