Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central Hardin-21 vs Mercer Co-2 (State Championship)
Congratulations Central Hardin.

Bruins were clicking on all cylinders. 14 runs in the 4th, including a grand slam bomb by Austin Walters.
Good season Mercer, just ran into the hottest team in the state. The two final records.

Central-36-4
Mercer-28-11
I kinda Figured this. Congrats CH.

Congrats to Mercer on a fantastic season and upsetting Several good teams
All Tournament Team

Matthew Honchel-MercerCo.
Colin Buckner-Mercer Co
Addam Gooch-MercerCo
Russ Morse-Central Hardin
Dylan Shoffner-Central Hardin

MVP- Austin Walters --Central Hardin
Congrat to both teams for making the finals. Knew after watching GRC play Central Hardin that they could win it all. The best team won.
in 40 games this year Central Hardin only allowed 109 Runs Scored while scoring 439 Runs. They only gave up 11+ Runs in 2 games this year a 11-9 loss to Lex Cath and 11-0 loss to Eastern. That's pretty impressive. Their losses came to Lexington Catholic 11-9, Greenwood 4-3, Pleasure Ridge Park 9-7 and Eastern 11-0
Congrats to the Mercer County Titans on a great season. You all represented the 12th Region extremely well.
congrats to CH
this was Mercer County's 1st Title Game in School History
the Titans have nothing to be shamed about they put out/upset some of the states best teams
Gold Charger Wrote:Congrat to both teams for making the finals. Knew after watching GRC play Central Hardin that they could win it all. The best team won.

I agree. Thought the same thing when I watched them. They were solid from top to bottom and all the way around the diamond!

Congrats to a very deserving team!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Last night was the 1st time I seen them play, man they were dominant. They had a ton of power for a high school team.
congrats central hardin on your first state title