Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs' Stevenson: Sweet to beat 'classless' Heat
DeShawn Stevenson admitted that beating self-proclaimed king LeBron James made the Dallas Mavericks' championship even sweeter.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/new...NHeadlines
Stevenson has no room to talk. If it wasn't for the rest of the team he wouldn't have beat the classes heat. So he better be thanking his buddies for winning him a ring.

Let's be honest.. Who actually knows who Stevenson is? Where he is from? etc..
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Love it. When Stevenson pushed Haslem it totally changed the complexion of last nights game and totally stole all of Miami's momentum. Every team needs a guy like this.
Aslan Wrote:Love it. When Stevenson pushed Haslem it totally changed the complexion of last nights game and totally stole all of Miami's momentum. Every team needs a guy like this.

Every team needs a hellraiser!
:Thumbs:
Stevenson is a joke..
No I can't tell you where he is from, college, highschool, etc..
Cause he is that terrible.
I know theres a lot of Lebron Haters on here, and Lebron didn't do anything in the finals....

But come on now, lets be real..... Stevenson is a world class dumba$$ and always has been.....

Stevenson gives the 3 fingers every time he makes a 3.... Early this year he was on SportsNation - 3 jeers for hitting a 3 pointer and doing his little 3 fingers and they were down 25 points...

Come on dude, your a nobody... Mavs would have won the title if you were there or not...
ekff Wrote:I know theres a lot of Lebron Haters on here, and Lebron didn't do anything in the finals....

But come on now, lets be real..... Stevenson is a world class dumba$$ and always has been.....

Stevenson gives the 3 fingers every time he makes a 3.... Early this year he was on SportsNation - 3 jeers for hitting a 3 pointer and doing his little 3 fingers and they were down 25 points...

Come on dude, your a nobody... Mavs would have won the title if you were there or not...

Spot on!!!!!!

:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL