Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's LeBrons excuse now?
Ballers Wrote:Kobe 10 years ago -- He was the best.
Kobe now -- Not so much..

That is the difference.
Lebron has and is in his prime, Kobe is not.
Kobe HAS SHOWN that he was the greatest.

10 years ago, Shaq was the best player.
Try 5 years ago. Kobe was the best.
But you're right Lebron is the best now. But because Kobe is out of his prime don't mean he sucks or anything. He's still averaging 25 a game and is a top 5-10 player.
Aslan Wrote:10 years ago, Shaq was the best player.
Try 5 years ago. Kobe was the best.
But you're right Lebron is the best now. But because Kobe is out of his prime don't mean he sucks or anything. He's still averaging 25 a game and is a top 5-10 player.

He's ight.
Where's ol' big time heat fan Stardust been?

I AM THE GENIUS
King I can not win the big one has shown up to now he can not be a good bigtime player in bigtime games for the time needed to win a title.
In the past few days I have heard more excuses from pitiful blind lebron james fans then ever before. Its clear it doesnt matter what he ever does or doesnt do they will find a way to defend him and make him the greatest player to ever tie his shoes. They will always find a way to defend this guy. He could go his entire career and never win a single ring, but yet he is better then Jordan and all others who played the game. Yea right.
K_Mac Wrote:In the past few days I have heard more excuses from pitiful blind lebron james fans then ever before. Its clear it doesnt matter what he ever does or doesnt do they will find a way to defend him and make him the greatest player to ever tie his shoes. They will always find a way to defend this guy. He could go his entire career and never win a single ring, but yet he is better then Jordan and all others who played the game. Yea right.

MJ? Barkley is now comparing LeBron to Pippen!
Aslan Wrote:MJ? Barkley is now comparing LeBron to Pippen!

At least someone understands he isnt no King.
"He LeBron. How's My Dirk Taste.."
NightHawk Wrote:"He LeBron. How's My Dirk Taste.."

Definitely your typical run-of-the-mill Duke fan.