Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge
Ok I see we have 203 members at this time. I challenge each and everyone to get 10 additional people to sign up by March 1.

If we have 150 members that really registered to be a part of this site then if we can get everyone to sign up 10 we could have 1500 by March 1.

Of course some won't get 10 but others could probably get more you know the site is free.

Maybe QQ will give a shirt or something to the member that gets the most to sign up.

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!
I've told around 300 people alone about it. I don't know how many of them signed up. But I'll keep putting it out there.
I must say I've only told a few so far. But give me time.
I know that I've caused at least 20 to sign up....but I like to idea to make the site grow even more....if at all possible...tell people that are from central and western KY to allow the site to expand territories!
Thanks guys, Mrs QQ working on some advertising stuff right now. Getting us into some newspapers, handing out flyers and a slot on a local advertising channel. She is gonna to put a link up to a flyer we can all download from here and print off. Then we can hang them up around our towns..
torQQue Wrote:Thanks guys, Mrs QQ working on some advertising stuff right now. Getting us into some newspapers, handing out flyers and a slot on a local advertising channel. She is gonna to put a link up to a flyer we can all download from here and print off. Then we can hang them up around our towns..

Sounds Great....Once we start wearing those T-Shirts, there will be some good advertising as well.
My MSN nickname is http://www.bluegrassrivals.com
I have had people ask me about it so I'm sure they have joined. I also, before I got kicked off, PM'ed a bunch of people on BGP's and told them about this site. I've noticed most of them are here too.
So Mrs. QQ is trying to win the prize for getting the most to sign up.

LOL
QQ and I are not allowed to win a prize on here :lol:
I am just trying to make it easier for all of you by offering a flyer to download and hand out or post somewhere
You've had me confused by changing your name.

I was just giving you a hard time.
:lol:
Yeah I thought I'd change my name...
Close to 250 now. Lets keep it growing.
Have we reached our goal?

Yep this is an oldie...lol!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I'm trying to figure out who won the prize.
^
It was prolly forgot about lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
It was prolly forgot about lol.
Apparently so cuz I sure as hell didn't get a prize.Confusederiously: