Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Bowl Aug. 27th
Saturday Aug. 27th

Phelps vs. Pike County Central 6:00 pm

Pikeville vs. Harrison County 8:30 pm

why did Franklin County drop Belfry?
Isn't there any Friday Night Games?
^ Not according to KHSAA, there all on Saturday, unless they all haven't been added to KHSAA
New format?
^ I'd say that they will be playing on both days just the other teams haven't posted it on KHSAA
Pike County Pride Kick-Off Weekend:

Thursday Aug.25:
University of Pikeville v Point University

Friday Aug 26:
East Ridge v Shelby Valley
Belfry v TBA

Saturday Aug 27:
Phelps v Pike Co Central
Pikeville v Harrison County
Sounds like a good weekend of football
I am guess(to lazy to look it up)that this is week1(after week 0?)
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I am guess(to lazy to look it up)that this is week1(after week 0?)

Yep.
love the addition of a UPIKE game on Thursday.
Real Badman Wrote:Pike County Pride Kick-Off Weekend:

Thursday Aug.25:
University of Pikeville v Point University

Friday Aug 26:
East Ridge v Shelby Valley
Belfry v TBA

Saturday Aug 27:
Phelps v Pike Co Central
Pikeville v Harrison County
I'm not 100% sure this is accurate? Phelps and Pike Central played each other in the PCB last year, as did East Ridge and Pike Central. Not sure why they would play each other a second year in a row? Just doesn't make a lot of sense. But I do enjoy seeing the addition of a UPIKE game on a Thursday night, makes for a long weekend of good football (hopefully).
PHSForever Wrote:I'm not 100% sure this is accurate? Phelps and Pike Central played each other in the PCB last year, as did East Ridge and Pike Central. Not sure why they would play each other a second year in a row? Just doesn't make a lot of sense. But I do enjoy seeing the addition of a UPIKE game on a Thursday night, makes for a long weekend of good football (hopefully).

I don't like it either, but it's accurate.
why are the teams that played last year in the PCB playing eachother again this year?

who does Belfry play?