Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavericks 112 - Heat 103 (Finals Game 5)
Ballers Wrote:Bibby isn't a shooter LOL.. The guy is terrible.
And to your other post.. You all hear that? I think I just heard Aslan say the Heat are the best team in the league...

Well to hear you speak it all season and all year long, all I remember was how L.A. was going to 3 peat.. and they didn't even make it out of the West.
p-uhhh-leeeeze
What?! Bibby shot 45% this year from the 3 point line.
And what do the Lakers have to do with anything we've discussed in this thread. They won the last two anyway so I really can't complain. Big Grin
Ballers Wrote:If this was the Celtics, and they lost, and Rondo had a triple double...
Everyone would be praising him to the high heavens..
Makes me sick..

The Heat will still win this series, and when it happens.. Boy let the crow eaters come out.

Lebron is held to a higher standard. When people call you the king, compare you to all time greats, and when one has the ego Lebron has, of course you're going to be held to a higher standard than most players.
Aslan Wrote:What?! Bibby shot 45% this year from the 3 point line.
And what do the Lakers have to do with anything we've discussed in this thread. They won the last two anyway so I really can't complain. Big Grin

Lebron is held to a higher standard. When people call you the king, compare you to all time greats, and when one has the ego Lebron has, of course you're going to be held to a higher standard than most players.

Haters gonna hate.
HI HATER!!!
Ballers Wrote:Haters gonna hate.
HI HATER!!!

Suckers gonna suck!
Hi sucker!!
zaga_fan Wrote:Suckers gonna suck!
Hi sucker!!

It's funny how all you L.A. homer's where all dead set on Kobe being the best in the league this year, now that he's out you're riding the nuts of Dirk all the way to the finals.. Talk about a bandwagon jump.. Get real.. I've been preaching how Heat would be where they are at all year long.

**Officially retiring from a thread that is bashing the best player in the NBA - Lebron James.**
^All year long I have stated that the West is the superior conference and that I enjoy the Miami Heat losing.
Why would I not route for the Mavs?
zaga_fan Wrote:^All year long I have stated that the West is the superior conference and that I enjoy the Miami Heat losing.
Why would I not route for the Mavs?

I also have hated the heat all year long. I have even stated before my favorite team is the Lakers and whoever is playing the Heat. I want to see them lose every game. Therefore, I am definitely cheering for Dallas.
The game was tied 100-100 after a D wade 3, Then this is what happened.

LeBron James misses 17-foot jumper
LeBron James offensive charge (Tyson Chandler draws the foul)
LeBron James turnover
LeBron James misses 25-foot three point jumper

4th Quarter Clutch
KOBE FOR FINALS MVP!!!! Oh wait, he choked and got swept!!! :lmao:
Aslan Wrote:Completely irrelevant and off topic....MODS!!!!!! Big Grin

You sound like Kobe with all the whining!! :thatsfunn
Aslan Wrote:Completely irrelevant and off topic....MODS!!!!!! Big Grin

He is a NUT short, so we wont mind his totally mindless opinions.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He is a NUT short, so we wont mind his totally mindless opinions.

Says the guy from Inez!! :thatsfunn
Wildcats11 Wrote:Says the guy from Inez!! :thatsfunn

-.^

[Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JIJmTUfTy3k/TF...ycho11.jpg]
Lol I laugh everytime I see it