Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are some underrated players in the 14th
what are some underrated player of the 14th???
the whole owsley team is underrated this year, but i think that thay will make a big move from what thay dont last year, new couch and good arm this year, the ball wont get by anyone on this team. there hitting i think will be a big facter this year to thay have a lot of power this year.
I will agree. Owsley will be a force to be reckoned with come baseball season! I will add that the 14th is so competitive that if two teams play each other twice that the wins will have split results.
I Trey and Dustin Wilson are very good players who I expect to really come into their own this year. Dustin was a good hitter last year and Trey was coming on at the last of the season so who knows what may happen this year.
really the whole 14th is underrated :no: :Angry07:
"#1_superstar" Wrote:really the whole 14th is underrated :no: :Angry07:

Nah, most are over rated. :CE_DP_Ste
I would have to say Josh Hall-KCC [this kid has really steped his game up a level or two.]

Lee Co-Thomas... he is a outstanding OF and he can crush the ball... he is a very good player.
i believe that jason osborne is unrated because of Morgan from leslie. morgan is a good pitcher but he only has 2 pitches. curve ball and a first ball. teams are going to pick up on that as the season goes on. jason osborne has alot of different pitches.
Thomas Mcintosh of Owsley..He is a great Fielder and base hitter and he loves the game
has owsley had any surprising talent come out for the team this year, i heard they had tryouts but havnt had a chance to talk to anyone since i work everyday
Josh Hall - KCC
Spare - Hazard
Thomas - Lee
Osborne - Leslie
R. Hall - KCC
Who is this Josh Hall kid? Has he always played for KCC? Glad to see that some more players from KCC are getting recognized. :thumb:
"par4course_06" Wrote:Who is this Josh Hall kid? Has he always played for KCC? Glad to see that some more players from KCC are getting recognized. :thumb:

I believe Josh is a Senior and plays out in LF.
osborne is from Lee
[quote author=baseball_dad link=topic=18693.msg198411#msg198411 date=1141053045]
Josh Hall - KCC
Spare - Hazard
Thomas - Lee
Osborne - Leslie
R. Hall - KCC
[/quote]Does leslie have a osborne
I have to agree with Old Timer on this one, Josh Hall from KCC is very underrated he is a good hitter with decent power, he's also very good feilder. Also I would have to put Ryan Hall on this list too, he is a great player at the HOT CORNER and also have a very good bat and can get on base.
[quote author=GreenMachine link=topic=18693.msg171386#msg171386 date=1139238761]
I Trey and Dustin Wilson are very good players who I expect to really come into their own this year.  Dustin was a good hitter last year and Trey was coming on at the last of the season so who knows what may happen this year.
[/quote]

I believe Justin Young is underated he is a real good first baseman. He had a batting average over .400 don't know exact but he is an excellant player. I have seen him play alot and truthfully i think he is a good player I never seen but one or two balls the whole season get past him. 
[quote author=GreenMachine link=topic=18693.msg171386#msg171386 date=1139238761]
I Trey and Dustin Wilson are very good players who I expect to really come into their own this year.  Dustin was a good hitter last year and Trey was coming on at the last of the season so who knows what may happen this year.
[/quote]
I know a few people that are real good players from owsley like dustin wilson, Trey Congleton, Justin Young, JAson Bowling, Robert Smith these boys together are unstopable GOOOOD LUCK BOYS YOURE ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! :flame: 
owsley rulessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would have to say that Ryan Hall is the most underrated player... He plays for KCC with a good lineup around him and all he does is get on base give this man a lil respect......
[quote author=old_baseball_man link=topic=18693.msg212020#msg212020 date=1142464613]
I would have to say that Ryan Hall is the most underrated player... He plays for KCC with a good lineup around him and all he does is get on base give this man a lil respect......
[/quote]

I would have to agree. Hall is not very well known. And he's, IMO, the best 3rd baseman in the 14th. I've seen this kid play some games and he's getting better.
owsley will surpise some teams.
yes... i would have to add Ryan Howard
and Danny rose i do believe they will step their game up this year.
Howard will be another starting pitcher for the eagles,
and for rose he will get alot of playing time... and come off the bench and help the pats out alot.
I look for these young kids to get it done for there teams this year.
Hazard has some underrated players because people think that the ballclub is young and not experienced enough