Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne Reloading?
The bobcats are struggling in summer ball but thanks to Coach newsome's recruiting buddies and his wife's realty business the bobcats should be alright. Can't wait to see the next big transfer/recruit!!!

Good Luck Bobcats!!!
yeah, this one isnt going to last. Moderator's attack!
End this thread!
:popcorn:
sportscritic Wrote:The bobcats are struggling in summer ball but thanks to Coach newsome's recruiting buddies and his wife's realty business the bobcats should be alright. Can't wait to see the next big transfer/recruit!!!

Good Luck Bobcats!!!

The only difference between a legit transfer and a recruit is the the legit transfer plays for our team and the recruit plays for the other guy's team.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote::popcorn:

Hey Fellow Blackcat Fan...Pass us some of that popcorn.... This might get interesting.. !!
rojas Wrote:The only difference between a legit transfer and a recruit is the the legit transfer plays for our team and the recruit plays for the other guy's team.

:lmao:
BLACKCAT FAN Wrote:Hey Fellow Blackcat Fan...Pass us some of that popcorn.... This might get interesting.. !!

:beer: How about a beer to go with the popcorn. This could get nasty.
I can't believe this thread has lasted this long..
Saints52 Wrote:I can't believe this thread has lasted this long..

I cant believe its lasted this long with out anymore smart butt comments lol.
sportscritic Wrote:The bobcats are struggling in summer ball but thanks to Coach newsome's recruiting buddies and his wife's realty business the bobcats should be alright. Can't wait to see the next big transfer/recruit!!!

Good Luck Bobcats!!!

I thought you were a BL supporter?
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote::beer: How about a beer to go with the popcorn. This could get nasty.

Last Night I Had A Chance To Watch Betsy Layne's "Reloading Efforts" .....And From Where I Was Sitting...... It Looks Like They Will Need To Recruit A Couple More...Oops I Mean Transfer!!
I too was there, and they did win both games without a few starters so I would say its a success. Didnt they beat Pburg?
BLACKCAT FAN Wrote:Last Night I Had A Chance To Watch Betsy Layne's "Reloading Efforts" .....And From Where I Was Sitting...... It Looks Like They Will Need To Recruit A Couple More...Oops I Mean Transfer!!

Yea without there Leader Andrew Roberts..Who scores a good bit of points for the bobcats...They will be fine
sportscritic Wrote:I too was there, and they did win both games without a few starters so I would say its a success. Didnt they beat Pburg?

Yes they did ..by 1 point in OT....And I think they only beat Wesley by 1 point as well....All I Can Say Is ....... FOUR MONTHS AND SEVEN DAYS......Fellow Blackcat Fan Bring The Popcorn..Cause The Jack Pack Days Are Over!!! There Is A New Coach In Town ...HAIL BLACKCATS!!:Thumbs:
Blackcat Fan,

Please get some knowledge before posting. I understand you want the blackcat team to be great, but for them to be successful they will need the football players. The football players will be playing way in November. So dont look for things to change until the football players come in and they all get some chemistry. I do think James will do a good job. I got a lot of respect for him and think he will do a great job. I can't imagine that student crowd now that the basketball players and football players are all one group. WOW!!!
rojas Wrote:The only difference between a legit transfer and a recruit is the the legit transfer plays for our team and the recruit plays for the other guy's team.

That statement needs to be made into a T-shirt. Best statement ever.
sportscritic Wrote:Blackcat Fan,

Please get some knowledge before posting. I understand you want the blackcat team to be great, but for them to be successful they will need the football players. The football players will be playing way in November. So dont look for things to change until the football players come in and they all get some chemistry. I do think James will do a good job. I got a lot of respect for him and think he will do a great job. I can't imagine that student crowd now that the basketball players and football players are all one group. WOW!!!

Sportscritic,

Im glad that you know me so well to comment on how much knowledge I have...
Please inform me - Does Besty Layne not have any football players on the bball team? .....And as far as our football players coming in ....I will let ya know that the football players that are on the team have played both sports and have been successful in the past...Its not like they have absolutely no idea what they are doing...And as for the chemistry...It looked pretty good to me at the sportsplex ...That was after three( at least 2 hour) days of morning basketball practices and three( at least 2 hour) days of evening football practices...We are not dealing with some of the teams from the past...The football players are not just playing basketball because it is their senior year...They know what they are doing!! The kids that we have this year are determined to show the talent that Jack Pack wanted no part of!! AND.....There are players on the team that do not play football that are welling to do whatever it takes to show their talent that Jack Pack over looked..So, please dont underestimate my knowledge OR the blackcats!! THANK YOU!
Saints52 Wrote:I can't believe this thread has lasted this long..

[COLOR="Blue"]This thread most likely will not get closed, its about the wrong school!

Funny to me how certain other schools can have threads stating a potential KHSAA violation, and they don't make it past 2nd or 3rd post.

Coach Howard
[/COLOR]
We will see!

You have to realize that Jack Pack had a lot more experience that James. Even though James will create alot excitement, you can't replace experience.
scbmike1 Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"]This thread most likely will not get closed, its about the wrong school!

Funny to me how certain other schools can have threads stating a potential KHSAA violation, and they don't make it past 2nd or 3rd post.

Coach Howard
[/COLOR]

Interesting statement(but possibly true).
Everyone knows this site is ran by south floyd coaches and one guy from prestonsburg.

Any bad publicity in the way of BL we be welcomed in this site.
:thatsfunn
sportscritic Wrote:We will see!

You have to realize that Jack Pack had a lot more experience that James. Even though James will create alot excitement, you can't replace experience.

Your statement has alot of truth to it, but respect is something James will have that Pack did not. IMO that will make up for the experience.
scbmike1 Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"]This thread most likely will not get closed, its about the wrong school!

Coach Howard
[/COLOR]

Coach, there are other schools thats had a lot worse said and the threads not closed. IMO none should be closed unless you are attacking a child.
This is what the sites are for is to discuss, debate, express your opinion, etc.
Not everyone will agree on everything & thats why we have these sites. I understand what you are saying but as far as this thread other than the person who started it nothing has really been said, suprisingly lol.
Good luck this season.
I guess my thread has caused some attention. Two future bobcats are back at their school respectively.