Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USC stripped of 2004 BCS championship
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nc...id=6632190

no 2004 BCS champion.

not that i am surprised.
Cheaters never win!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
ah boys...
it's just a matter of time before Scam Newton loses his Heisman trophy and Auburn loses it's '10 Title
Let's all re-visit ESPN's coverage of USC going for an 'unprecedented 3rd straight national title'. Well let's see- they lost to Texas. They had the other title stripped. And the 'other' national title was not a BCS title, which ESPN had subscribed to is the true determining factor in who the national champion is (unless it's a team they don't like). Good job, ESPN. Good job.
USC had the title stripped, it does not mean they were not the best team in the nation. Reggie Bush's mom staying in 4 star hotels did nothing to make USC better on the field. And it's on the field that they were better than any other team in college football. I'm in agreement, I hate the cheaters, but because they cheated does not mean they were still not the best.
Aslan Wrote:That's really not true at all.

You got that right, Look at Aslan's favorite NFL team. They wouldnt have any titles without cheating.Big Grin.
Oklahoma still knows they got pounded.