Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Jessamine 2011
What do the Colts need to do to improve from last year's 8-4 Team which made the playoffs?

Aug 19, 11 Somerset

8:00 PM
Aug 27, 11 Knox Central

5:30 PM
Sep 2, 11 Bryan Station home

7:30 PM
Sep 9, 11 Mercer County home

Sep 16, 11 Rowan County away

Sep 23, 11 Franklin County home

Sep 30, 11 Montgomery County away

Oct 7, 11 Anderson County away

Oct 14, 11 East Jessamine home

Oct 21, 11 Woodford County away

I believe the Aug. 27th Game with Knox Central is in the Cumberland Valley Bowl at North Laurel
Lost all Def. and Off. line, lost QB, and running back, so I would say we need a few yrs to recover.:igiveup:
I looked at the roster closer we have 3 returning starters, 4 If I count Irgang he played in quiet a few games I cant remember if he started or not.
i think west will be ok this year they just need to mature and they have 7 returning starters knight, Donaldson, darden, Tatum, bowerbank, irgang, and bourland, honestly its mainly there left side of there line that needs to mature. All in all i think if they work as a team they'll go far
I think west should be fine look for Tatum to have a big year this year coming off of a decent year last year. He will also be carrying most of the load with Brown graduated. also they have 7 returners * if u count cheggeh from last years starting core with Knight, Donaldson, Darden, Tatum, Bowerbank, Bourland, and Irgang. Also look for for big help in cheggah, and hunter knuckles. They mainly just need to mature they have a young team that needs to step up and get there heads together.
hardknock34 Darden moved away he is gone, no worries?