Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eddie George is pushing for Charlie Strong at Ohio State
In a radio appearance with Clay Travis in Nashville, former Tennessee Titans (and sadly, Dallas Cowboys) running back Eddie George said that he’s trying to make a push for a guy he likes as Jim Tressel’s replacement in Columbus. That guy is current Louisville coach Charlie Strong. There obviously isn’t any major news to report and Strong isn’t being rumored just yet as the next Buckeye coach, but the potential internet meltdown would be nothing short of glorious. No more four-star players failing to meet academic requirements! No more core values! No more hope to dig from underneath the neverending pile of despair that was the Steve Kragthorpe era!

On the bright side, however, the Cards should have no problem in finding a third consecutive coach that can’t beat the Cats. So at least they have that going for them.

Go Cats. Let’s make it five in a row this year.
he be a good hire..
I am a die hard UK fan but charlie strong is a way better coach than joker. Look how quickly he turned the cards around. And look at how much lower the cats have sunk.
I think Strong would be a good hire for OSU. If he stays at Louisville long enough, he will lead them back to the BCS possibly top 10.
I think he'd be a good hire for OSU, but you better believe Urban Meyer or Bo Pelini gets a phone call first.
idk abt the BCS but he is a good coach. he would do fine at ohio state.
OSU can do much better than Strong. The job is one of the top four or five football coaching jobs in the country.
Urban Meyer maybe???
I agree with EG. Strong would be a heck of a hire for the Buckeyes.
I doubt a bigtime coach will go to OSU if the NCAA hits them as hard as we here think they will.