Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think will be JV qb next year
Who do you think will be JV qb next year???

Brandon Stephens has a good arm for distance and accuracy, He can also scramble but if doesnt try out for it then Tommy jo hall could be it
I take it you like this brandon stephans kid
BruteForce01 Wrote:Who do you think will be JV qb next year???

Brandon Stephens has a good arm for distance and accuracy, He can also scramble but if doesnt try out for it then Tommy jo hall could be it
Are you kidding me Brandon stevens being QB you must be smoking somthing good there is no way inless sf just falls apart and every 1 quits tommy joe hall might have a good chance if he gets in the weight room.....
how could you say that when you dont know how good he is, Hes gonna try out and yeah hes a good friend of mine. He could do it, i've passed and ran routes with him and he is good.
i can say that because i know who you are and my friend has seen you play....now with that said you'll never be QB
well we will see and to the thing about your friend seeing him play, he probaly hasnt lately. hes gettin good and will show some people.
BruteForce01 Wrote:well we will see and to the thing about your friend seeing him play, he probaly hasnt lately. hes gettin good and will show some people.
He see you every time you lift weights or is on the at pratice and who are you gonna show.........
according the u brandon and josh will be all sf needs next year you have said they are going 2 play every position on the field and said they are going to be awsome at itso far you have said brandon would be qb, rb, and wr and you have also said he was fast strong and tall and he is not any of theses hes bout 5'7 benches about 140 and runs about a 5.3 40 so tell me where u get he is strong fast or tall and hes not very athletic at all but i guess we will see next year when he goes from a lineman to a qb, rb and a wr but i guess we will see
sf_football Wrote:according the u brandon and josh will be all sf needs next year you have said they are going 2 play every position on the field and said they are going to be awsome at itso far you have said brandon would be qb, rb, and wr and you have also said he was fast strong and tall and he is not any of theses hes bout 5'7 benches about 140 and runs about a 5.3 40 so tell me where u get he is strong fast or tall and hes not very athletic at all but i guess we will see next year when he goes from a lineman to a qb, rb and a wr but i guess we will see
Yeah i agree they got some one that runs there mouth about them and i haven;t seen anything from them great besides warming the bench and getting the water ready now let me tell ya they should get MVP for that..
yea i would say they will both win mr. football next year
sf_football Wrote:yea i would say they will both win mr. football next year
LOL but enough with the bashing and argueing and brureforce don;t tell us what there gonna do show us in the season and then we will see.
im going with brute force im a good friend with him and me and him r like brothers he is stronger then alot of people and he can hit anything he wonts to
OU_Bruiser Wrote:i can say that because i know who you are and my friend has seen you play....now with that said you'll never be QB

so bruteforce is bandon stephens? if he is, then your just a tad bit conceded my friend
Cash Wrote:so bruteforce is bandon stephens? if he is, then your just a tad bit conceded my friend
Nope o never said he was i have no clue who he is i worded my post wrong i ment to put him were it says you...sorry for the confusing post...
I know Brandon Stephens will not be the QB next year becouse he can not pass the ball and he can not run the ball and i should know becouse i have pass football with him befor and he can not pass the ball no more then 10 feet
Brandon Stephens will not be QB becouse he is not no good at football..... and will be on the bench next year
Yall talk alot of shit... i didnt say he was good... i said he will get better
I said he needs to quit playing football becouse he is no good
BruteForce01 Wrote:how could you say that when you dont know how good he is, Hes gonna try out and yeah hes a good friend of mine. He could do it, i've passed and ran routes with him and he is good.
Yea he is a good of yours casue hes your brother...i mean it aint hard to see but are you do is get on here and talk about josh and brandon....the thing is you are the only one who talk about them.......so it aint hard to see that you are either josh or brandon....
He is infatuated with them, no doubt.
I think so to Cash....
he flat out sucks and i hope he never plays again i know from experience
Calm down machine...
It doesnt matter who the QB for the JV is they could let a lineman be it an it wouldnt matter. SF has played a total of about 4 JV games the past 2 years.
This thread has become a useless bashing session . . . . .

If you decide to speak about this without degrading each other--start a new thread.