Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Countdown
82 Days left until the Season Opener

Aug. 19
OHH yeahhhhhhh. Can't wait!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I can't wait either. It's killing me!!! This is my first season on BGR and I can't wait to see how the football forum lights up after the first games go down in the books. Between BGR and Ebay my wife say's I'm an addict. If thats true,then,after the season's over I'll need rehab.LOL!!!
god I cannot wait. I'm ready for some football
can we make this a sticky so it won't get lost in the threads and have to keep creating new ones?
It seems SOOO far away but, I can't wait!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Dragonsdad Wrote:I can't wait either. It's killing me!!! This is my first season on BGR and I can't wait to see how the football forum lights up after the first games go down in the books. Between BGR and Ebay my wife say's I'm an addict. If thats true,then,after the season's over I'll need rehab.LOL!!!

You're in for some fun when High School Football season rolls around!! It's my favorite time of the year to be on BGR because it seems like there are more high school football fans on this site than anything else. It can get pretty intense sometimes!! :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I imagine that it does Leecoukfan. I imagine it does.
Dragonsdad Wrote:I can't wait either. It's killing me!!! This is my first season on BGR and I can't wait to see how the football forum lights up after the first games go down in the books. Between BGR and Ebay my wife say's I'm an addict. If thats true,then,after the season's over I'll need rehab.LOL!!!
You'll love it when the season kicks in. It's fun reading the threads leading up to the games on Friday night and then you rush home after the game Friday night's to read all the scores. Hurry up football season!
I can't wait to see Filthy Animal's posts!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:I can't wait to see Filthy Animal's posts!!

:Thumbs: :lmao:

Her and the PCC fans will be a lot of fun!
Dragonsdad Wrote:I can't wait either. It's killing me!!! This is my first season on BGR and I
Quote: can't wait to see how the football forum lights up after the first games go down in the books
. Between BGR and Ebay my wife say's I'm an addict. If thats true,then,after the season's over I'll need rehab.LOL!!!

If you will notice even during other seasons more people are viewing the football forum than any other lol. You will see lots of pages of trash talking. I cant wait for football.
Strikeout King Wrote:can we make this a sticky so it won't get lost in the threads and have to keep creating new ones?

Will do!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Here is something to make all Somerset Briar Jumper fans out their excited for next season!! Tevin Slaughter, Sophmore RB/DL set a Somerset High School record with Squatting 685 lbs!!

[YOUTUBE="Tevin Slaughter Football Class of 2013 685 lb Squat"]U8_3su7hL_0[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Geez!!! That kid came out of his moms belly with a bar on his shoulders. lol
#BBFL
Strikeout King Wrote:82 Days left until the Season Opener

Aug. 19
so ready
MisterPerfect Wrote:Will do!

Thanks MP.

Since it's after midnight, 80!
Strikeout King Wrote:Thanks MP.

Since it's after midnight, 80!

No problem.
#BBFL
Can't wait. Looking forward to watchin ACS make another run at state. Lost alot but will reload. 20+ Juniors just waitin their turn.
Go Pats!

Rebels , see ya in week 2.
It's getting closer and closer!!!
#BBFL