Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alan Boggs Junior Highlights

Boggs's Junior Highlight Film

Sorry, here is an easier way to watch it.
Hm, I'm much interested in the road trips.
Real Badman Wrote:Hm, I'm much interested in the road trips.

I'm much interested in the haterade you've been drinking. Change your name to Real Jealousman or get over yourself.
HawksRule Wrote:I'm much interested in the haterade you've been drinking. Change your name to Real Jealousman or get over yourself.

Good post. no reason to come on here and make those kind of comments. If you dont like the topic dont click on it. Thanks for posting those videos Mr Boggs. I enjoyed watching those. Allan is one of the better QB in the Mts. Does he have to sit out next season or what?
Real Badman Wrote:Hm, I'm much interested in the road trips.

:thatsfunn :Thumbs:
controversy lives to be debated. erratic comments will strive.
Real Badman Wrote:controversy lives to be debated. erratic comments will strive.

No controversy here. Yes we did lose 2 road games. One was to Belfry who was the state runner up. Was that a upset ? The other was to Russell who got beat by Belfry. So are you saying we should have won are what? But we did beat your East Ridge team.:lmao:
Tailback44 Wrote:Good post. no reason to come on here and make those kind of comments. If you dont like the topic dont click on it. Thanks for posting those videos Mr Boggs. I enjoyed watching those. Allan is one of the better QB in the Mts. Does he have to sit out next season or what?

Yes he will be playing. And thinks for the good post.:Thumbs:
I didnt put Alan's Highlight flim on here to get things going. If everybody notice all the clips was from sports overtime. I just wanted to show him off a little I am a proud father. So if that is problem . Sorry Good luck to the Hawks.
William Boggs Wrote:No controversy here. Yes we did lose 2 road games. One was to Belfry who was the state runner up. Was that a upset ? The other was to Russell who got beat by Belfry. So are you saying we should have won are what? But we did beat your East Ridge team.:lmao:

If you're going to go completely out of the way from context to attempt to bash me, at least have the right info. You didn't beat my team. You're just eschewed at the fact I'll nitpick this until it's over. I await your next elucidation.
Real Badman Wrote:If you're going to go completely out of the way from context to attempt to bash me, at least have the right info. You didn't beat my team. You're just eschewed at the fact I'll nitpick this until it's over. I await your next elucidation.
Put the thesaurus down slowly and walk away from the keyboard lol:biggrin:
William Boggs Wrote:I didnt put Alan's Highlight flim on here to get things going. If everybody notice all the clips was from sports overtime. I just wanted to show him off a little I am a proud father. So if that is problem . Sorry Good luck to the Hawks.

First, there's nothing wrong with being a proud father, and second, your son IS an excellent QB. After watching the video clip, I think Alan could be a pretty fair RB, if he chose do be.
William Boggs Wrote:

Sorry, here is an easier way to watch it.

Only thing I know about PCC is that they had a good OL that was at some camps last year with my boy. That being said, your boy is a nice looking athlete. Just as good as RB as QB ( I dont know his size but great highlights).
6'ft 3" 205lbs
Panther Thunder Wrote:Put the thesaurus down slowly and walk away from the keyboard lol:biggrin:

I'm what they call, naturally gifted Wink
Those are some great highlights!! Alan has a great arm, very good speed, and seems to be a good decision maker when it comes to choosing whether to run or pass. Also, Pike Central seems to have one heck of an Offensive Line!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON