Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grant County 2011
How should the Braves do now with the realignment? What players are really going to help lead this team? And is going to play QB now, since Davis will be going to Ryle?
Grant just never seems to get it together. Have some good looking kids, but perhaps a coaching change will help them to have success.
Barret Wrote:How should the Braves do now with the realignment? What players are really going to help lead this team? And is going to play QB now, since Davis will be going to Ryle?

i know grant has a good line but that about it
They always have a good looking group up front, wonder if the coaching change will breathe new life into the program.
No disrespect but I think im going to have to disagree about Grant having a good line and that being their strong area. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't their starting center last season only about 5'10 and 175 ibs? In my opinion, their skills is the strongest area if you will and from what I have seen, the line cant ever get a push long enough for the skills to get the chance to do anything. Hopefullly the new coach can come in and change things around for them!
They had a couple tackles that were HUGE. I hope they have some success!
Now that I think about it, they did have two pretty big boys. Unfortunately, one of them got hurt and was out for the season and now no longer plays.
Who does Grant County scrimmage in 2011?

Date, time, and location?
Barret Wrote:No disrespect but I think im going to have to disagree about Grant having a good line and that being their strong area. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't their starting center last season only about 5'10 and 175 ibs? In my opinion, their skills is the strongest area if you will and from what I have seen, the line cant ever get a push long enough for the skills to get the chance to do anything. Hopefullly the new coach can come in and change things around for them!

true i cant wait for the owen grant game
Grant will be going to Campbell County for their scrimmage on the 12th. Not sure what time though.
^ 7:00 pm
Thanks.
Predictions?
The Camels are young and still are trying to identify what type of offense they will run. The have three QB's, none with Varsity experience. They are replacing 8 starters on defense and lost their top four receivers. So, prediction??? The Camels will struggle!
Stardust Wrote:The Camels are young and still are trying to identify what type of offense they will run. The have three QB's, none with Varsity experience. They are replacing 8 starters on defense and lost their top four receivers. So, prediction??? The Camels will struggle!

Who are the camels I thought that Grant was the Braves. Do you mean Campbell Co?
^ Yes, replying the the posts about the Camel/Braves scrimmage and Prediction question.
Got you just misunderstood.
Aug 20, 11 Harrison County away 8:30 PM Hometown Pharmacy Thorobred Bowl
Aug 27, 11 Owen County home 8:00 PM
Sep 2, 11 Western Hills home 7:30 PM
Sep 9, 11 Waggener away 7:30 PM
Sep 16, 11 Greenup County home 8:00 PM
Sep 30, 11 South Oldham away 7:30 PM
Oct 7, 11 Scott home 7:30 PM
Oct 14, 11 Conner away 7:30 PM
Oct 21, 11 Cooper home 7:30 PM
Oct 28, 11 Fleming County away 7:30 PM
Does anyone have or know anything about Grant? I know they got a new coach but nothing more. How should they're season play out?
^ I think it's obvious - NO!