Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left footed kickers
Anyone have a left footed kicker?
LexCath's star reciever Adam Bush also doubles as the back up kicker and kicks lefty
I did not want to start a new topic with the same heading so I brought this one back up.

Will any teams be fielding a left foot kicker in 2013?
Not being mean or anything. But may I ask why your asking?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Left footed kickers are different and I am trying to find those who kick like this, so I can keep up on their stats and send their info to a few college coaches I know.
I'll bite...why are they different? and to avoid reposting a followup, is it hard to find a correct holder?
Maybe a poor choice of words on my part.I should have said rare.
Breathitt has one.
Breathitt has one going into his junior year who has already been kicking for 2 years. #29
Blanton Creque was the starting kicker for Collins as a sophomore this past season and he is a lefty.

Here is his highlight video: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2001768/#hig...s/25463376
Breathitt has a lefty. He's been playing varsity since his freshman year. He put 30 points on the board last year...excited to see what his junior year brings. Raw talent with very little training. Lots of potential to become All-State kicker.