Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell State Championship Rings
Here's what they look like.
NIce
Nice but do you all got a pic of belfrys from like 2 or 3 years ago?
Those are sweet..
Very Sharp, I hope you guys know how special those rings really are!!!
Very nice! The 500 wins just adds so much to them. Great program up there.

:#1:
BelfryJustice Wrote:Very nice! The 500 wins just adds so much to them. Great program up there.

:#1:

Thanks a Bunch. The 500th was the only thing that Ivan actually requested to be put on the ring. Myself and the AD picked out the rest of it.
Midee1 Wrote:Thanks a Bunch. The 500th was the only thing that Ivan actually requested to be put on the ring. Myself and the AD picked out the rest of it.

Did the kids have any say? (Not that it matters--it is pretty sweet)

The kids have designed the last few (99/04) for us.
Very nice Midee. I'm sure that the boys are so proud to wear them.:Thumbs:
The cool thing is--they don't take anywhere near as long to make as they used to. So the kids should have them before too long.

I always felt like a kid waiting for Christmas while our rings were being made.

Congratulations to Russell. You guys earned your rings!
Pirate Pal Wrote:Very nice Midee. I'm sure that the boys are so proud to wear them.:Thumbs:

Hey, will you get some pictures of Belfry's rings on here?TongueirateSho
BelfryJustice Wrote:Hey, will you get some pictures of Belfry's rings on here?TongueirateSho

I'll be happy to try and get someone to take a pic of them and put them on here.
Wow very nice...doesnt look like my school is ever gonna get one of thoses lol
Nice Midee, JEALOUS, but nice!
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Did the kids have any say? (Not that it matters--it is pretty sweet)

The kids have designed the last few (99/04) for us.

No it was bad enough to have to deal with some of the parents.:ChairHit:

The AD felt that it would be best just to design them and then present what we did to everyone. It worked out pretty well. We should have them in around spring break then we will have a ceremony to present them to the players.
those look pretty good
wish i could of got one lol
Those are nice.. Sure deserve it .. They played a great season..
Nice rings and they really deserved them. Great season for the Red Devils. They are a team with a lot of class. The boys are gonna be so proud to wear those rings and show all their friends and class mates. Congrads guys and good luck this fall.