Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Lacey Down to 3 Schools
Kentucky, Kansas & Alabama

After a visit to Kansas, SG Trevor Lacey whittled his list down to three schools: Kansas, Kentucky and Alabama.

One has to think that DeAndre Liggins’ decision to stay in the NBA draft makes the Cats much more attractive to Lacey, who cut NC State and UConn from his list. He will announce his decision one week from today.

In case you’re rusty on recruiting news (how dare you), Lacey is the one of the top-ranked recruits left in the 2011 class, along with DeAndre Daniels, who has narrowed his list to Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, San Diego State and Texas.
Rivals currently has his as the 24th best overall in the Top 150 and the 6th ranked SG.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I say he's going to Bama. But I sure hope he chooses UK!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I really think he will choose UK with Knight and Liggins gone. He wants to ge tminuted right away and now probably feels he can with those two departed.
This kid's process is getting old!
Lacey to Kansas
Daniels to Duke.
Cothran to kentucky
Who is Cothran?
Stardust Wrote:This kid's process is getting old!

Agreed, very old.
I believe he's Kentucky Bound. LClion4life is hearing that Knight leaving for the NBA, that it's a lock with Lacey and Kentucky
Mark it down, hes going to kansas.
It will be just like the Xavier Henry deal last year.
according to Allkyhoops, Trevor Lacey will likely choose between Kansas and Kentucky but he's still considering Auburn and Alabama
Would love to have him, UK needs another shooter, but IMO he's gonna be a Jayhawk. He wants to go somewhere he can play immediately and while he can at UK, he'll get much more PT at Kansas. They lost A LOT.
KU still has two more guards that will start over him just like UK does.
Aslan Wrote:Who?

Tyshawn Taylor and Tyrell Reid.
Aslan Wrote:Who?

I love your avatar Aslan, it makes me laugh so hard. lol
WALL2WALL Wrote:I love your avatar Aslan, it makes me laugh so hard. lol
The picture he has of the babe makes it difficult for me to concentrate on what he posts. :blonded::help:
LClion4life Wrote:Tyshawn Taylor and Tyrell Reid.
You're right. I was thinking that Reid graduated for some reason.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I love your avatar Aslan, it makes me laugh so hard. lol
Thanks, it's courtesy of losing a bet to Ballers/MVP
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:The picture he has of the babe makes it difficult for me to concentrate on what he posts. :blonded::help:

Haha!