Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dakota Euton transfers to Asbury
Dakotah Euton, who committed to the Cats nearly four years ago just before his junior season, will transfer from Akron to Asbury. Euton averaged 1.1 points and .9 rebounds in 14 games for the Zips last season.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=80665
So sad
Haven't heard of him in awhile.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
So glad we got rid of Billy G.
What was he thinking
Don't want to bash this kid, but what was Gillispie thinking?
Asbury should be a good fit for the kid...I wish him the best of luck.
Blue_Blinker Wrote:Don't want to bash this kid, but what was Gillispie thinking?

That was his problem at UK. He didn't think. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Ok, OK, his thinking was altered a little.....lol
Hopefully this will workout for him because this is kind of a sad story to go from being a UK recruit to settling with Akron and now transferring to an NAIA school in Asbury.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
He has been called in the ministry that's why he transferred I do believe. God bless him.
Not to take anything away from Euton but he was vastly overrated by a few. I believe playing at Asbury is just about his level of competition.
From watching Euton in EKY in high school, I liked the effort he always gave. Even though things may not have panned out for him the way him and everybody hoped, he has turned out to be an excellent young man and I wish him all the best.
Amamcm Wrote:He has been called in the ministry that's why he transferred I do believe. God bless him.

Who called him?
With what Asbury has coming back and coming in, I don't think Euton will be a starter, but will get some clock.
Stardust Wrote:^ Ok, OK, his thinking was altered a little.....lol

Must have pondered about it on one of his Drives down to watch him play...lol.

:partyhard
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
He will join his former teammate Austin Flannery if I'm not mistaken so that could have been a factor.