Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo: Anthony Davis is 2nd Best Big Man in College Basketball
Jason King of Yahoo! Sports put together a list of the best frontcourt players in college basketball for next season, and despite only being a freshman-to-be, he ranks Anthony Davis, Jr. the #2 big man behind Jared Sullinger. Here’s what he said about the Cats’ incoming interior force:
[INDENT] 2. Anthony Davis, Kentucky, freshman – Some recruiting analysts believe that the 6-foot-10 Davis – and not Duke’s Austin Rivers – is the No. 1 overall prospect in the Class of 2011. He’s a bit skinny at 190 pounds, but that won’t stop him from becoming a force during his one year at Kentucky.
[/INDENT] Davis is ranked ahead of Baylor’s Perry Jones and North Carolina’s tandem of Tyler Zeller and John Henson on the list, which also includes, for some reason, Festus Ezeli. Terrence Jones isn’t listed, presumably because he hasn’t announced his final NBA decision yet, and I’m not sure exactly where he’d land in the ranking if he was included. One thing I am sure of, though, is that a frontcourt featuring Jones and Davis would be borderline unfair. We’ll find out tomorrow if it’s going to happen.

Go Cats.

Stay Terrence Jones.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=80432
That's right. Kentucky boys over-ruling the dUKies.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL