Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region freshman
Who do you guys think really show theirselves this year as freshman in the 14th region.:watch:
Jeremy Congleton from Owsley is a great athlete:Clap: . He'll turn out to be a great ball player.
As far as Freshman who have contributed in varsity play, Andy Blank from Buckhorn is one of, if not the, best freshman in the 14th. Excellent shooter and solid ballhandler who can defend and is not afraid to step in and take a charge, when needed. The only knock on him is that he is only around 5'7 or 5'8.
Lee County has some pretty good freshman. Aaron Charles is probably one of the best frreshman in the region if not the best. Perryt Central has a pretty good freshman but i don't know his name.
Amburgey from KCC and Huff from KCC. Huff came in one game and just dominated the boards and not to mention the youngsters helped bring KCC back within 4 or 5 one game and would have beaten the team if they wouldnt have had to come out of the game!
Andy Blank-Buckhorn
jacob watts-pcc i think is his name
Micheal Campbell .........HHS starter ...........stock will rise on him
well,i think that arron from lee county is pretty good and jeremy congleton from owsley county is pretty good he was doing good at the begining of the season averaging 14 points a game for 3 or 4 games in a row,i would say arron from lee county is doing just as good or better so it is between them to they are both going to be really good players when they are seniors.:rock:
I think that...Jeremy Congleton is a good freshman player from Owsley County...he is tall and a great shooter. I think he would probably be one of the best freshmens on their team.:theman:
Owsley County should have a godd freshamn team with Jeremy Congleton, Anthony Terry, Kyle Bobrowski, Jordan Hardy, And Zach Taylor they could be real good.
Owlsey may be good in a couple of years, but Lee has a lot of good freahman. They are big.
hazard has a very talent freshman team, they might be better than there jv team
zach taylor and Jeremy congleton have alot of potential as freshman, they try hard and they never give up. they are better than most people at the game, and it wouldnt shock me if in a couple of years they were unstoppable and unbelievable.

good job you to and never stop trying!!!:theman: or should i say men
Sorry but KCC doesnt have any good freshman..
"Patriot Fan" Wrote:Sorry but KCC doesnt have any good freshman..

They must have some pretty good freshmen didn't they have a middle school win the 14th regional middle school tournament last year?
ill tell u one thing i dont know half the ppl that yall r saying
who is zach taylor, he cant be that good
I have only seen two freshmen that u could really call good players in the 14th....Michael Campbell-Hazard and Aaron Charles from Lee
"STILLBALLIN#1" Wrote:who is zach taylor, he cant be that good
Well, he's alright. Could be alot better if you ask me. He's a decent shooter but he gets a little shaky while dribbling. Thats just my opinion, and he's got a year on all the other Freshmen. He stayed back a year in 8th grade.
Lee has 1 Freshman thats 6'4 & 1 that is 6'2 or 6'3...then Aaron Charles. They've gotten a real good freshmen team
jeremy congleton is a great example of a hard working talented freshman, owsley is lucky to have him...he is a great player, he is pretty tall, cant wait to see him his senior year,,,,keep up the good work Jeremy ! :theman:

10-12 forever ....lmao
:loveya: #12!!!!:Thumbs: :theman:

Dont get out much???? Apparently not...Maybe you need to get out more then you'll hear and see him in the act...if you havent heard of him you will in the future...:High5: :bounce:
"Pinkie32" Wrote:jeremy congleton is a great example of a hard working talented freshman, owsley is lucky to have him...he is a great player, he is pretty tall, cant wait to see him his senior year,,,,keep up the good work Jeremy ! :theman:

10-12 forever ....lmao
:loveya: #12!!!!:Thumbs: :theman:
He could also be learning some tips from his older brother Trey.:argue:
"Patriot Fan" Wrote:Sorry but KCC doesnt have any good freshman..

How do you get that? Huff and Amburgey came in one game against a very good team when KCc was down by like 20 and brought kcc back to with 4. These boys are very talented and are good players. How often do you run into to boys that play their heatrs out every game in the 14th region?...Not many.. adn until these boys that you all have already named show me something that they can do besides shoot...like defense or something like that Amburgey and Huff are the best!
lol nobody on kcc's team plays ne defense just ask randy lewis which had 43 on them in a freshman tournament at Buckhorn, hazard has some great talent in the freshman class i look for them to be great in a year or two
Lee has a freshman that is 6'4" name Jared Pelfrey. Then Aaron Charles is 6'3". Then Cory Dunaway is 6'3".
i think you're wrong aobut that one he didn't have 43 he had maybe over 30 maybe but sure didn't have 43.
They are 8th graders butttt i would say cox from jbs and stamper from kcc.

Well Zack Taylor has been having a bad year on the JV team with the coach. He quit for 2 or 3 days and then came back. So i hope he does better on the freshmen team.