Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson's year to lose?
Thought I would try making a new thread, nascar doesn't seem to be getting many posts lol. At this point in the season I truly believe my favorite driver is going to over throw Jimmie Johnson this season. Carl Edwards is going to win the championship. Im calling it now lol. Any opinions?
I do believe their will be a new winner besides Johnson. But who? I don't know that yet.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I would love for Carl to win it!
LWC Wrote:I would love for Carl to win it!

ME too my friend. I'm flippin for Edwards haha. He is a pretty awesome driver and a pretty respectable guy as well. He is a class act and I would love to see him win one.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I do believe their will be a new winner besides Johnson. But who? I don't know that yet.

To answer your question - Carl Edwards. OR Kevin Harvick. either way, im a happy guy. Actually ANYONE other then Kyle Bush and Im going to be alright.
Johnson will win again!!!
ekff Wrote:Johnson will win again!!!

Im not seeing him go 6 in a row. Pretty sure they changed the points system so that wouldnt happen lol
Honest - Who all on here watches Nascar????

I Don't. There's times that I will watch a little of it tho
^Me!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I watch every lap of nearly every race. LOVE LOVE LOVE Nascar. I watch it just as passionately as I watch the NBA. If not more. Me and my Dad watching the race on Sunday is almost a given every race sunday. Saturdays Im often out on dates but try to stay posted and listen to as much as possible.