Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Knight Says He's Still 50-50
Brandon Knight visited with students at Conkwright Middle School in Winchester last week and gave them some #scoop on where he stands on his big decision. When asked what he plans to do, Knight said he is still 50-50. “I haven’t really made a decision yet,” he said. Knight added that he “wouldn’t mind” coming back to Kentucky for his sophomore season and he would embrace the opportunity to play another year. “That wouldn’t be a bad decision at all.”

Forgive me for not believing in the 50-50 comment. I’d say Knight is more like 98-2 in favor of getting paid. But who am I to assume? I don’t know Brandon Knight personally and the last NBA scout I talked to was just asking me to go get him popcorn at halftime of the Tennessee game. Although, I do consider myself to be a master of percentages.

If Knight really is 50-50 (he wouldn’t lie to those sweet vulnerable minds at Conkwright Middle, would he?), I’m in favor of flipping a coin. Let’s leave it up to chance.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=79935
I really believe that he is gone. I think he is more like 80-20, NBA favored. I hope he stays.
I concur. Since his two game-winning shots and 30 point performance in the wv game he has gotten way too much attention. Not to mention the weak draft class (post-lottery). He is gone. But who knows...
No way he's coming back.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
He would be crazy to come back.
He's gone.
So BGR members are not 50/50, lol
^No way in the world I'm going to even hope for a second he's staying..
That's a quick way to get your feelings hurt with our coach.
He will be a lottery pick any year he goes. The only bad thing is that if he doesn't go next year he will be competing againest more top players for that top 1-5 pick in teh following drafts. I hope he stays and I could see him as a competitor coming back to win one since he is also more educational guided. He could graduate next year if he stays and imo he isnt ready for the NBA.
I am going to say he stays in the end but that may be my heart talking.
Stardust Wrote:So BGR members are not 50/50, lol

I'm a 100/0 that he is not coming back. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Yup I agree, it seems more like 80/20 but I sure hope he comes back! One more year Knight!
If Knight comes back I believe he will thrive beside of Teague!!!