Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan State/North Carolina Basketball Game to Be Played on A Ship
It looks like that college basketball game on an air craft carrier isn’t a big joke after all. The November 11th game between Michigan State and North Carolina will be played on the flight deck of either the USS Ronald Reagan or the USS Carl Vinson. 7,000 screaming fans with their swim trunks and their flippy-floppies will be in attendance. 4,000 of those in attendance will be military personnel and the rest will be important people with each school. No tickets will be on sale to the public. I don’t care if you have a nautical-themed pashmina afghan, you’re not getting on board.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=79764
Personally I think this game is cool in theory but since it is UNC and Roy Williams, I hope a rouge wave hits the ship and cancels the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
boo the teams in it but its cool none the less
That's a really cool idea. But I would have never even imagined that being done!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL