Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/Kansas Game Date Set (Basketball)
[Image: http://kentuckysportsradio.com/wp-conten...00x298.jpg]

The Kentucky/Kansas Men's Basketball Game Date has been set and will be on November 15th

In some news that we already basically knew, although it hadn’t officially been made officially official, Kansas announced its non-conference schedule today, and the marquee game on the slate pits the Jayhawks against Kentucky in Madison Square Garden on Nov. 15 as part of the inaugural Champions Classic.
The special event, which features Duke and Michigan State in addition to UK and KU, will rotate to Atlanta in 2012, where Kentucky will play Duke, and then to Chicago for UK-MSU the year after that. We knew all that already, but it feels a little better seeing the Kentucky-Kansas game printed on the schedule because Kansas is one of those special schools that the Big Blue Nation generally hates but rarely sees lined up opposite the Cats. Given the fact that they put a 27-point beatdown on Kentucky last time the two got together in the regular season 2006, and that that game ruined the last day of my only trip to Vegas, there’s a good deal of payback in order for the Jayhawks. Fortunately, we won’t have to wait very long into the season to get it.
Go Cats.
I thought that Kentucky played Duke and Michigan State this year in this Tournament? I didn't know that it would be Duke Next Year (2012/13) and Michigan State (2013/14)
When will the regular season schedule be published?
I can't wait for this game.. I hope the Cats win by 20+... Which wouldn't shock me lol..
This is awesome! Can not wait for this years basketball season.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:When will the regular season schedule be published?

They do have some games out already and I'll get them for you and everyone right now. I'm not sure about the rest SD, I know they open the Season with Marist (Spelling?) but as soon as it comes out I'll be sure to post if someone doesn't beat me too it