Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRC's Travis Pruvis to sign with Alice Lloyd
[INDENT]Per Jody Demling's blog.
That is a great get for Alice Lloyd.
Congratulations and good luck to Travis. [/INDENT]
I honestly did not know of Pruvis. That is awesome that another Sr. from GRC is playing college ball
Stardust Wrote:I honestly did not know of Pruvis. That is awesome that another Sr. from GRC is playing college ball

Loaded class this year. Purvis had a offer from Morehead after his Freshman year. Then tore his ACL and had to sit out his Sophomore year....this really hurt him. He was the one that came off the bench for GRC. 6'8 forward. Would have started at any other school in the 10th region.

Vinny Zollo WKU
Robbie Stenzel EKU
Cory Rogers UT- Martin (Football)
Jaylan Daniel (undecided)( lots of offers, still making college visitis, going Juco Route)
Darius Skinner Cumberland (Football)
Michael Martin Transey (Golf)
Congrats and the best of luck.
Congrats and best of luck to you.
[Image: http://media.trb.com/media/alternatethum...062143.png]

by Bob Flynn Sun Staff Writer 12:00 a.m. EDT, April 26, 2011

George Rogers Clark basketball standout Travis Purvis signed to play college basketball at Alice Lloyd College Monday at the school. Pictured with him are: front row left, grandfather, Henry Purvis, grandmother, Charlene Purvis, Travis, grandfather Arnold Juett, Mom, Michelle Purvis, grandmother, Marie Juett, back row left, brothers, Jacob and Matt Purvis, former coach Jan Horn, Alice Lloyd coach J.R. Hammond, Dad, Scott Purvis, great aunt and uncle Anna Ruth and Pigg VanCleve, uncle Keith Purvis. Absent from the photo is grandfather, Rondell VanCleve.
Congrats Travis and Good Luck! Don't really know a lot about Pruvis.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL