Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Menifee County 5 - Wolfe County 4 (Game 1)
Final From Wolfe - Game 1
Congrats MC
I think this is everybody's point when it comes to Creech? D1 prospect could beat Menifee by themself.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I think this is everybody's point when it comes to Creech? D1 prospect could beat Menifee by themself.
From what I saw against Hazard, Wolfe only has three to four varsity level players and looked like they only had around ten total. I honestly don't know how they have beaten anybody. I don't know if they had some kids gone or injured, but with what I saw that he has around him, there is no way he's beating anybody by himself. From what I saw, they have nothing around him at all.
I said the same thing but the point I was making with that observation was that almost everyone that plays them throws off against them. So Creech consistently sees number 3 or 4 pitchers in the rotation. And that is mostly 14 Region bottom of the rotation. He does draw a lot of walks but that is because most of the pitchers that throw against wolf struggle with control anyway.
Rollitover Wrote:I said the same thing but the point I was making with that observation was that almost everyone that plays them throws off against them. So Creech consistently sees number 3 or 4 pitchers in the rotation. And that is mostly 14 Region bottom of the rotation. He does draw a lot of walks but that is because most of the pitchers that throw against wolf struggle with control anyway.
I don't think Hazard was throwing off and evidently Perry didn't either. I've seen him play about four times and he is legite. You seem to have a personal vendetta against the kid, but he handles himself with complete class. I talked to his travel coach and the kid has hit over .500 each summer he has for him. Now that's against top notch competition. He said the one thing he needed to work on was his blocking behind the plate.