Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamondbacks 3 - Reds 1
Final

Reds are now at .500 at 9-9 and have lost 4 Straight. 1-5 on this Homestand. Begin Season 5-0 since 4-9
No need to panic. It's a long season!!! But I didn't expect them to get off their hot start this fast.
They need to bring up everyone that is rehabing in Louisville! The Bats pretty much have a Major League team right now! I think the Reds will be good to go once they bring up Cueto, Bailey, and Willis!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:They need to bring up everyone that is rehabing in Louisville! The Bats pretty much have a Major League team right now! I think the Reds will be good to go once they bring up Cueto, Bailey, and Willis!!

They have good pitching they just can't get the bats going, if you can't get the bats going you can't score runs and if you can't score runs you won't win any games and if you can't win games
Strikeout King Wrote:They have good pitching they just can't get the bats going, if you can't get the bats going you can't score runs and if you can't score runs you won't win any games and if you can't win games

Well Reds pitching has given up 83 runs so far this season and out of those 83 runs, 26.5% have been given up in the first inning. When you are giving up that many runs in the 1st Inning, it kills any type of momentum you may have had and make it hard to come back. So yeah, I do think that they need to bring up those three that I mentioned earlier.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:Well Reds pitching has given up 83 runs so far this season and out of those 83 runs, 26.5% have been given up in the first inning. When you are giving up that many runs in the 1st Inning, it kills any type of momentum you may have had and make it hard to come back. So yeah, I do think that they need to bring up those three that I mentioned earlier.

It does take the momentum away but they've battled back and taken leads only to give them up again, Bringing them up wouldn't hurt at all.
First time at or below .500 since May of last year.