Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you Could Change one thing?
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would have not resisted my call to preach as much as I did. Some fights are losing battles, that you look back and wonder, "Why did I fight something so great?"
^I like you LWC!! Me and you got a lot in common.

For me.... To have found the lord at an earlier age!!!
That I would've went and sat out in the first quarter when I got injured instead of playing the whole game thinking I had a bruised kidney. I soon found out I had 3 broken vertebra 2 bulging disk, and fractures on my pelvis.
HawksRule Wrote:That I would've went and sat out in the first quarter when I got injured instead of playing the whole game thinking I had a bruised kidney. I soon found out I had 3 broken vertebra 2 bulging disk, and fractures on my pelvis.

Yikes...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yikes...

It's miserable. I wrecked a motorcycle after that and now my back is messed up and ate up with arthritis.
HawksRule Wrote:It's miserable. I wrecked a motorcycle after that and now my back is messed up and ate up with arthritis.

JEsus, Im sorry.
Wish I played more sports in high school...
J-Rod Wrote:Wish I played more sports in high school...

I am in the same boat with ya. I didn't develop a passion for many sports until I was already in high school. At that point, you ain't gonna be nothing but a scrub if you do try out or play. Maybe I'm wrong but how many people can pick up a basketball with no training or developed skill and beat out people that have been playing since they were 6? lol.
I wish I was not so handsome
I wish I wasn't so picky about the food I like.
Stardust Wrote:I wish I was not so handsome

Did you have a typo?:lmao:
HawksRule Wrote:Did you have a typo?:lmao:

Yes, it should have been HANDSOME!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I wish I wasn't so picky about the food I like.

Same here!!
I wouldn't change one thing about myself.. God made me the way I am for a reason..
Stardust Wrote:I wish I was not so handsome
:Clap: Good stuff..
As for me, I wish I wasnt such a world class musician, a world class ladies man, a world class sprinter, and custom made from head to toe!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Six Pack maybe?:biggrin: