Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TNA Lockdown Results (New Champ) (A.J. Styles Returns)
Results from the Lockdown Pay-Per-View event:

- Preshow Match: Devon defeated Anarquia of Mexican America

- Steel Cage X Division Xscape Match: Max Buck won by escaping first, beating Chris Sabin, Robbie E, Jeremy Buck, Amazing Red, Kendrick and Suicide. Max Buck is the new #1 Contender to Kazarian's X Championship.

- Steel Cage Tag Team Match: Ink Inc defeated The British Invasion, Scott Steiner and Crimson and Eric Young and Orlando Jordan

- Steel Cage Knockouts Title: Mickie James became the new champion by defeating Madison Rayne in under a minute!

- Steel Cage: Samoa Joe defeated "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero via tapout with his Clutch Submission hold

- Steel Cage: "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan defeated Hernandez of Mexican America. Morgan hit a huge Carbon Footprint for the win on Hernandez, who was flying off the turnbuckles. After the match Rosita and Sarita talked trash in the ring, but Velvet Sky came out to chase them off!

- Steel Cage: The referee ejected Karen Jarrett from ringside before the match. Kurt Angle won Fall #1 over Jeff Jarrett via submission. Jarrett won Fall #2 with a pin on Angle by holding his tights. Kurt had it won after a series of German suplexes and was about to walk out the door, but decided to continue to punish Jarrett and locked them both inside after putting the key in his own tights. After hitting an Angle Slam off the top, Angle tried to climb out, but Gunner from Immortal came out with a chair to stop Kurt. Instead, Angle hit an insane Moonsault off the top of the cage back on Jarrett! Scott Steiner then came out to chase off Gunner. Angle used the key to open the door, but Karen came down and blinded him with some kind of spray! Angle couldn't see and nailed the ref. Kurt put the Ankle Lock on Jarrett, but Karen gave Jeff a guitar to nail Angle! Jarrett went to escape, but Kurt locked in the Ankle Lock again - but Karen slammed the door on Kurt's head - allowing Jeff Jarrett to escape and get the win!

- Steel Cage World Title: Sting retained the World Heavyweight Championship, defeating Mr. Anderson and Rob Van Dam. Early on, Hulk Hogan came out with a steel pipe to give to RVD to use, but RVD threw it back at Hogan! Instead, Anderson grabbed it and used it on RVD! With Anderson focused on RVD, Sting used the opportunity to hit the Scorpion Deathdrop on Anderson to get the win and retain the championship! After the bout, a victorious Sting challenged Hogan to get in the ring and fit him, but Hogan told Sting it would be only on HIS time!

- Lethal Lockdown: In a bloody, barbaric and out-of-control Lethal Lockdown, Team Fortune (Beer Money, Kazarian, Daniels) defeated Team Immortal (Ric Flair, Matt Hardy, Abyss, Brother Ray). In the end, after several insane moves, it was the surprise return of AJ Styles that gave Fortune the win! AJ hit the ring and annihilated Bully Ray for injuring him! Robert Roode then hooked Ric Flair in an armbar and forced The Nature Boy to tap out as Fortune won the Lethal Lockdown main event! A victorious Fortune reunited victoriously to end the huge Lockdown broadcast!
this whole Karen, Jeff and Kurt angle is really getting old and stupid
SK, I have been arguing with a friend of mine about that. How long has that been going on?
LWC Wrote:SK, I have been arguing with a friend of mine about that. How long has that been going on?

seems like forever
BTW- Does anyone know where to watch a replay of this online?
I think they definitely made up for the Victory Road PPV, at least in the main events.

It was an average PPV, still some questionable stuff but overall it wasn't that bad.
J-Rod Wrote:I think they definitely made up for the Victory Road PPV, at least in the main events.

It was an average PPV, still some questionable stuff but overall it wasn't that bad.

How did AJ look?
He came out to help his Fortune teammates, he seemed to move around fine.

Heard a rumor Matt Hardy might have broken his arm during a spot in the Lethal Lockdown match.