Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 5 Pikeville 4(15th region all a finals)
eagle Wrote:well all i can say is pikeville must have other plans for Mother 's day weekend ,nice of them to give the trip to Applebee's Park to Prestonsburg or maybe they did it so Prestonsburg would not have to play Johnson Central ,at least Pack would come and play them ...just sayin

No trips there like last year. Gotta win the Sectionals again this year before going to Whitaker Bank BallPark! And whatever on your little not playing JC comment...come on man.....:eyeroll:

It isn't Applebee's anymore people!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
eagle Wrote:well all i can say is pikeville must have other plans for Mother 's day weekend ,nice of them to give the trip to Applebee's Park to Prestonsburg or maybe they did it so Prestonsburg would not have to play Johnson Central ,at least Pack would come and play them ...just sayin

PBurg may be sitting at the house on Mother's Day weekend as well. They've got to beat Middlesboro this weekend to make it to Applebee's (actually Whitaker Bank Park now).
I think what needs to be on everybody's mind in the 15th Region is we are halfway thru the season and Pikeville is averaging 9.3 runs per game and only averaging giving up 2 runs per game. That is a pretty impressive stat if you ask me, and what is also impressive is LC is close to doing the same thing. Currently in the same amount of games LC is averaging around 7.7 runs per game and only allowing 3.2 runs per game. So both teams have established a dominance over everybody. I understand you need to factor in strength of schedule and other things as well, but if you look at it in black and white, that's what it is. They are very even in my book. I would give the offensive edge to Pikeville and the Defensive edge to Pikeville, however, in high school baseball pitching is everything and I would have to give that edge to LC, based solely off of one pitcher though.
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!