Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Player of the Week for Week #10
place your nominations here along with there stats for the week of 01-30-2006 to 02-05-2006!!!1
Ryan Little from SF, MVP of the All "A" Classic!!!!!
that was a game during the Week 9 POW.. this weeks begins with tonights games
well my vote would go to little as well...in the ALL A he had 63 points 38 rebounds and 9 blocks plus MVP..i dont see a thread for pow 9
Ryan little was the best player at the all A and he got the MVP becouse of all of his hard work and i think he will do good down at richmond
Ryan little was good at the all A lets hope hes on his game at Richmond
Ken Brandenburg, the point guard from Lee County played very well in the All A and had ZERO turnovers in the semifinals or finals.
guys you all had a chance to vote for them last week in pow #9, it was not closed until midnight on sunday night. So if you dont vote then we dont know!!!
Ryan Little
has he played a game this week and if so what are his stats
Bat puff last game he played was saturday.........finals of the all a
Shawn Thompson against Raceland
22 points 12 rebounds 4 assist and 1 block
Kyle Bradley against Raceland
Had 15 points

Hit a three to tie the game with 3 secs left to send the game into overtime and then made a layup driving the length of the court with 10 secs left in the game and hit the shot as time ran out.
Jamie McCarty from Johnson Central.
27 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal against Perry County.
Sounds like Mccarty had a good game.
"Mr. Analysis" Wrote:Jamie McCarty from Johnson Central.
27 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal against Perry County.

I go with Mccarty as well.
Cade Riddle Shelby Valley

31 points, 8 rebounds, 5 blocked shots against Paintsville.
Brandon May played a great game against Lawrence County leading Sheldon Clark to a victory @ the Dawg Pound. He had 30pts and made every big play for SC while also playing very solid D on Shawn Thompson.
"Bob Knight" Wrote:Brandon May played a great game against Lawrence County leading Sheldon Clark to a victory @ the Dawg Pound. He had 30pts and made every big play for SC while also playing very solid D on Shawn Thompson.

I agree with knight, May had an outstanding game played great.
Nick Music of Allen Central...scored 26 points and grabbed 5 rebounds off the bench in a Rebel win over East Ridge Jan. 31st...Music is 5'9", grabbing 5 rebounds is a feat for him! Great job Nick...The senior deserves it.
I'll nominate David Goodin from South Laurel.

Usually a role player, he came up huge last night against North Laurel, he had
19 points 13 rebounds and several steals & assist to lead SL to victory. He also made big play after big play according to WYMT and Brian Milam. Thank You.
yes Jamie did play good
Ryan littleConfusedumo:
Ryan Little
Ethan Johnson !!!!