Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillbilly Days
Who all's going?
I will be...just so I can eat.
This Guy
Always sir. I don't miss hillbilly days
Ill be going I think... What days does it start on? Pretty sure its this weekend isnt it? Hour drive for me.. Ima try to get MVP2 to also go with ya' boy.. and possibly even a good King 360. Ne cheap hotels in Pikeville?
What's "HillBilly Days"? Never heard of it! When is it and what do they do?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Ballers Wrote:Ill be going I think... What days does it start on? Pretty sure its this weekend isnt it? Hour drive for me.. Ima try to get MVP2 to also go with ya' boy.. and possibly even a good King 360. Ne cheap hotels in Pikeville?

April 13-16 and you can try the holiday inn over near dairy queen or motel 8 behind burger king
HawksRule Wrote:April 13-16 and you can try the holiday inn over near dairy queen or motel 8 behind burger king

Thanks, we will be present... Hope to see fellow BGR'r's there... They have a 3 point shoot out there this year?
Ballers Wrote:Thanks, we will be present... Hope to see fellow BGR'r's there... They have a 3 point shoot out there this year?

More then likely they always do. If they don't I'm sure they will have the goals where the ball don't fit in the rim. If your a magician then you could try those out.
I guess I don't know what I'm missing :biggrin:
OffTheHook Wrote:What's "HillBilly Days"? Never heard of it! When is it and what do they do?
Oh hardy har har. Nothing compared to the almighty Apple Festival. Confusedhh:
Stardust Wrote:I guess I don't know what I'm missing :biggrin:

Simply the biggest event of a Pike Countains life.
weekend looks kinda rough... guess I'll head down 460 Thursday.

THURSDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 70S.

THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY w/a CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. LOWS IN THE UPPER 40S. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 60S. CHANCE OF RAIN 50 PERCENT.

SATURDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN SHOWERS. COOLER. HIGHS IN THE MID 50S. CHANCE OF RAIN 50 PERCENT.

SATURDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 20 PERCENT CHANCE OF RAIN OR SNOW SHOWERS. COOLER. LOWS IN THE MID 30S.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Oh hardy har har. Nothing compared to the almighty Apple Festival. Confusedhh:

THAT"S RIGHT!!!! :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
The weather forecast isn't looking good for HBD's.
What Day, When and where will Jesco White be performing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Someone eat a gyro for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OffTheHook Wrote:What Day, When and where will Jesco White be performing?

I know he will be at the Mine Shaft but I don't remember what day
MMMM...Good Bourbon Chicken & Rice w/Pepsi.

Nom Nom Nom!
HB Days was awesome. Probably not going tomorrow night without some split-tail accompying me.

I'm wilder than a fox in a forest fire.
vundy33 Wrote:HB Days was awesome. Probably not going tomorrow night without some split-tail accompying me.

lol hillbilly days will do that to you
a word about the WV BBQ trailer just b4 the Expo Center... their stuff is spicy and the bun was one of those that falls apart when held firmly.

What really surprised me... well, a lot did, but the first thing about food that was odd was that only 1 local chain had a trailer there... and their store was the closest to the blocked off area! Wish I had known beforehand that they had the drive-thru roped off and were doing a $5 all-you-can-eat deal. I was also surprised that some outfits had multiple trailers there.

I'm going to write a looooonnnngggg letter later with all my complaints and send it to them... lots of stuff poorly done/planned that they should know about.
vundy33 Wrote:HB Days was awesome. Probably not going tomorrow night without some split-tail accompying me.

Ahh you can find those all day in P-ville brother, trust me.

:eek:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:dontthink
Went tonight. And the rain ran me out at about 9.