Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Pikeville - 4/11
District matchup begins at 6:00
Game was postponed. I think. Don't hold me to it.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Game was postponed. I think. Don't hold me to it.
It was for the thought it was going to rain. Yeah good call on that one guys. Smh. Not one drop.
Postponed, threat of rain in the forecast. Shame.:flush:
Doesn't get any more wussy than that. Guarantee you nobody who ever attended PHS made that call.:flush::please::eyeroll:Confusedhh:
jetpilot Wrote:Postponed, threat of rain in the forecast. Shame.:flush:
Doesn't get any more wussy than that. Guarantee you nobody who ever attended PHS made that call.:flush::please::eyeroll:Confusedhh:
None of the administration attended PHS and I don't think the coaches canceled it. So, I'd say you are correct.
Ok first off, Pikeville cancelled the game. The Shelby Valley Wildcats are NOT scared to play the Panthers!!!
So if you want to make fun of a "wussy" team, talk about the Pikeville Panzees.
First off, Pikeville cancelled the game because we was supposed to get a big storm. The Shelby Valley Wildcats are NOT afraid to play the Pikeville Panzees. So if you want to talk about a "wussy" team, talk about the Pikeville Panzees.

Wish we could see you in the Championship!
BaLlBaSe FaNtIc #16 Wrote:First off, Pikeville cancelled the game because we was supposed to get a big storm. The Shelby Valley Wildcats are NOT afraid to play the Pikeville Panzees. So if you want to talk about a "wussy" team, talk about the Pikeville Panzees.

Wish we could see you in the Championship!
No one said Valley was a wussy team. PT simply said it was a wussy decision and he guaranteed it didn't come from the Pikeville side. That said, y'all are the proud owners of a stellar 3-8 mark. You may not be scared to play PHS, but be realistic, they are a far better team at this point in time. Grow up, no one called Valley any names, you have to try and troll by calling PHS "Panzees"?