Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast Five (Just Curious)
I noticed in the trailors that the character "Han" was in this movie. I for one thought he died in "Tokyo Drift"? I know he was in "Fast And The Furious" and "Fast & Furious (2009)". Which these movies took place before "Tokyo Drift" in the series, just not the way they were released. Just curious on how this one is going to be portrayed? This also makes you think were where "2 Fast 2 Furious" falls in line at?

Just curious to hear some of your thoughts.

http://www.slashfilm.com/official-fast-f...-revealed/

Also noticed .... No Michelle Rodriguez "Letty"..Dom's girlfriend. So makes ya think even more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Yea he died, however, maybe the movie is setting it up to where he survived or probably the more likely explanation is hes being seen in the thoughts of one of them, kind of an hullicination
I thought it was placed before he died..
I can't wait til it comes out
Strikeout King Wrote:I can't wait til it comes out

Me neither! I'm so excited..
Isn't the Rock in this movie?
^Yes he is.. I believe he is the main cop tryna bust Toretto and Brian.
Still can't wait to see it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Still can't wait to see it!

Same here brother!