Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is The Best Radio Sports Broadcaster U Have Ever Heard?
in my opinion.. i think it is John Doug Miller.. The Voice Of The Tigers.. Cool
John Ward at UT.
Cawood Ledford the voice of the Cats!!! No one like him.
Old School Wrote:Cawood Ledford the voice of the Cats!!! No one like him.

You sir show intelligence!!
jamie howell Q95 F.M.
lol
Cawood was to this day the only man i would mute the tv for. best ever!
Cawood was the best!!!
Cawood Ledford...Legendary.

Marty Brennamen...****y & Legendary - Hall of Famer.

Tom Leach...Exciting and Awesome. "TOUCHDOWN KENTUCKY!"
the Clipper!!!
Touchdown Depaul
Potsie
Jimmy Crum, did Ohio State way back when
Marty Brennaman, my favorite!
Cawood Ledford

Mike Leach is by far the best active radio announcer I have heard.
Someone actually heard me doing a game on the radio?? Thats kinda scary and to top it off you remember my support of my beloved Blue Demons haha.
Cawood Ledford by far the best. And Marty Brennaman is awesome as well.
-STAT- Wrote:Cawood Ledford by far the best. And Marty Brennaman is awesome as well.

I agree with this...2 legends. Leach is good also, I really like him a lot.
Id have to say Chris bermen
Doc Holliday Wrote:the Clipper!!!
Touchdown Depaul

:lmao: If that is who I think you are talking about, then that's classic. He's the only guy I've ever heard that tried to secure an on-air interview with Depaul's LaCross coach. Guy loves Depaul, Awesome. He and Brandon G had a rockin radio show some time back.
Err Is Human Wrote:in my opinion.. i think it is John Doug Miller.. The Voice Of The Tigers.. Cool

Youve got to be kidding me... He is sorry.. Spike and Randy do a much better job at the play by play. John might be a good guy and all, he sucks on the radio. :fight:
The Clipper and the GEE man
what a combo!!!!!

Depauls lacrosse coach

Look at Owen he's killing me.
Doug Ormay! Or as he was known as a play by play man, Doug Orr!
The Guru Wrote:Doug Ormay! Or as he was known as a play by play man, Doug Orr!
Listening to Ormay is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me. Just my opinion.
Lacrosse Coach?? I wouldnt go that far, I did do a email interview with one of their assistant basketball coaches though, It was pretty fun, That show with Brandon G and Jody was awesome, I miss doing it, I seem to remember meeting Jammin Jamey once and he told me how he got a kick out of DePaul which was pretty cool.
[quote author=LazerMan link=topic=18271.msg171569#msg171569 date=1139250720]
Err Is Human Wrote:in my opinion.. i think it is John Doug Miller.. The Voice Of The Tigers.. Cool

You've got to be kidding me... He is sorry.. Spike and Randy do a much better job at the play by play. John might be a good guy and all, he sucks on the radio. :fight:
[/quote]

Dude you don't know radio.. your sorry.. .. my god.. if Paul fyfe was still alive he would tell you.. if u know who Paul fyfe was.. son he started WSIP.. and he had John jobs in Arkansas, Toronto, and with Jim Fyfe in Auburn.. so know the facts before u tell someone that they suck.. randy sounds like a damn red neck hillbilly.. family kept john in paintsville.. let me ask u this Lazer man.. ha ha .. nice nickname.... .. well John left WSIP b/c Paul died.. and John went to WKLW.. thats why more people listen to WKLW.. when paintsville and central play.. b/c spike and randy are die hard eagle.. ha ha.. ... and John doesn't celebrate on the air.. he calls it how he sees it.. if the other team makes a good play he gets excited, its not all paintsville.. check out the facts first laser man.. before you start criticizing..
cawood ledford
Cawood was the best. I was intruduced to him once and he was a pretty nice guy. He even remembered me a year or so later when I had him sign his book for me.